FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
Is she hot? Or is she a fat, ugly, daddy's girl?

I'd do her :biglaugh: Then again I would be mad too for being an awful interviewer. I'd still do her tho :biglaugh:

Just put a sock in her mouth she'll stop talking :hehe:

Actually I was thinking you might have suggested putting something "different" in her mouth. :o:biglaugh:
Is she hot? Or is she a fat, ugly, daddy's girl?

I'd do her :biglaugh: Then again I would be mad too for being an awful interviewer. I'd still do her tho :biglaugh:

Just put a sock in her mouth she'll stop talking :hehe:

Actually I was thinking you might have suggested putting something "different" in her mouth. :o:biglaugh:

Well I was playing poet ;)
"So, what do you think of me?"

" :censored: interviewer! The same could be said about your :censored: skills too"
I would...

But I'm single at the moment and I have b@lls the size of watermelons...

How much airbrushing do you think that took? Did you see her on TV doing that interview . Gross! :yuck:
I would...

How much airbrushing do you think that took? Did you see her on TV doing that interview . Gross! :yuck:

Mind you think of the money she'll be inheriting :P
I would...

heck im single to, and I like the look of her to :P

She beats the crap out of Paris Hilton... regarding looks.

Brains..? While it is hard not to outperform Paris on that level as well, I would not keep my breath...
If she dressed like that and was about to interview me, I think I'd be the one running to her...
at least she is not making her name by releasing numerous umpalumpa tapes. Also she speaks 3 languages so she's got brains as well as beauty. That's a good move coup for Sky Italia I just wish BBC was that smart...
If a driver has a bad race and is feeling down afterwards she could always rub her pair in their face to motivate them again.

Jenson would deliberatly plow his car in the wall every weekend...
I would...

If the name were not on that cover, I'd never have known it was TamaraEcclestone. Having seen her in other photographs without her face plastered with make-up and other such chemicals, I'd say she was alright, but nothing special.

See our F1 related articles too!