FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By darwin dali
You do see MY posting of sagi's video, right?
I think it's just a matter of proper syntax. For sagi: place everything after the = sign of your YouTube source in between [youtube][ /youtube].

Yes, that's correct, but only in IE and then only after I click "show all content".

I have also just checked in Edge browser as well, same situation, no video for anyone and no "show all content" either.

I use Firefox on a mac and it's all good here...
By sagi58
I think it's just a matter of proper syntax. For sagi: place everything after the = sign of your YouTube source in between [youtube][ /youtube].

Which is what I've "always" done; but, it's still not working now! :shrug:
(I'm using Google Chrome, at the moment...)
By myownalias

Yes, that's correct, but only in IE and then only after I click "show all content".

I have also just checked in Edge browser as well, same situation, no video for anyone and no "show all content" either.

I use Firefox on a mac and it's all good here...

It's a mac, that doesn't count, we are know that mac's have no built-in security measures ;-)

I'm using Windows 10 Pro; the problem affects all browsers, videos don't show on my Android phone either.
By sagi58
...the problem affects all browsers, videos don't show on my Android phone either.

In conclusion, it's a forum "thing"? :hammer:

See our F1 related articles too!