FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
By darwin dali
That's insane and at 2 mpg a sin.

I wasn't going for the biggest displacement car, which it might well be, at least production cars. I was simply honoring the 100 year anniversary for Mercedes Benz winning their first GP.

Heikki and Lewis will be driving that 1908 Benz around Magny Cours this weekend in honor of that first win.

Yes they will - hope we'll see some of it on Speed.
By Rivelution

I wasn't going for the biggest displacement car, which it might well be, at least production cars. I was simply honoring the 100 year anniversary for Mercedes Benz winning their first GP.

Heikki and Lewis will be driving that 1908 Benz around Magny Cours this weekend in honor of that first win.

I highly doubt it because it will be on Fox, they dont even have a pre-race show :x
By darwin dali

I highly doubt it because it will be on Fox, they dont even have a pre-race show :x

Is it on Sunday that they drive around or on Saturday? Only the race is on Fox, the other days are on Speed.
By Rivelution
I dunno, I just looked on the F1 website and it doesnt say what day. Hopefully on Fri or Sat, because Fox wont show jack s***.

See our F1 related articles too!