FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By philerooney
Sarcasm perhaps?!

Who moi :shock: ?? Never!
By domswift
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ another "provocative# anti-schu post, when will the blueshirts drop the conspiracy theory! Enough already!

If you lose the title you lose it the way schu has lost 2 guaranteed wins this season already because of contentious penalties, what goes around comes around, deal with it!
By logan
Domswift no use ....the blue fans will never understand it, they will always cry everytime they lose actually it's not their fault they have developed such tendancy from their team!!!!!!
By hippy888
i think that he should stay with f1 becouse we have not yet seen his best things out of him yet and that he has took the championship down to the wire but he has never win it from the last races he has done it. he has been in f1 for 31 years and he said that he like to rember the good things and the bad things but he can look back and say that he was a dam good race driver and that we could see someone to take 9 wold cahmpionships in a row so he has done his bit for now so i would say that he sould go back and see his family and spend more time with them then racing!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::D:D:D:D:twisted::twisted::twisted::!::!::!::!::!:
By Forza
i think that he should stay with f1 becouse we have not yet seen his best things out of him yet and that he has took the championship down to the wire but he has never win it from the last races he has done it. he has been in f1 for 31 years and he said that he like to rember the good things and the bad things but he can look back and say that he was a dam good race driver and that we could see someone to take 9 wold cahmpionships in a row so he has done his bit for now so i would say that he sould go back and see his family and spend more time with them then racing!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::D:D:D:D:twisted::twisted::twisted::!::!::!::!::!:

Completely and welcome to the forum. Are you a Ferrari fan?
By bud
blue fans hey? im not a fan of Renault, yet if i see injustice going on then ill defend the ones in need ;)

Alonso shouldnt have got penalised simple as that! Ferrari with Todt and Massa by saying Massa's lap was affected by Alonso are blatantly lying to the racing public in order to get Alonso penalised. that is dirty its cheating and its wrong.

See our F1 related articles too!