FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
Me likey!! :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By welshie
Top Gear starts again next Sunday! So excited :D

btw, love those pictures of the veyron . . . . stunning
By Jensonb
Top Gear starts again next Sunday! So excited :D

btw, love those pictures of the veyron . . . . stunning

The 22nd? Sweet.
By al4x
Me likey!! :mrgreen:

i really hate white cars,
the 2 tone ones however are absolutly amazing, no other 'extreme' car matches that for looks, it looks like it belongs n the water with those lines

NICE!
By f1ea
I like the white and the olive/green with dark rims... 8)

and yeah more car reviews of reasonably priced nice cars would be nice, 1 super car, 1 nice car, by nice i mean i could have one with some saving

Agree! 1 supercar, and 1 nice sporty production car
Sorry, but, regardless of the Veyron's stats, facts and figures, the greatest supercar ever is this:

I luv you man :mrgreen:!! That is also my opinion and everytime I see a pic of one it takes me back to the day when I got to sit in one, I have never been the same.

Gregg,

PS,
I'll go ahead and say it for you Chris, F40 rocks your world bitch's!!!
Sorry but I feel much better now :lol: .
Damn right. The car looks absolutely stunning, and is pure and raw, having no computer gizmos like most modern supercars. In my opinion, Ferrari has not made a supercar that doesn't look like something a spice boy would drive since the 355, which I also really like. Another great Ferrari is the 288 GTO. The McLaren F1 and Jaguar XJ220 are also brilliant.
Damn right. The car looks absolutely stunning, and is pure and raw, having no computer gizmos like most modern supercars. In my opinion, Ferrari has not made a supercar that doesn't look like something a spice boy would drive since the 355, which I also really like. Another great Ferrari is the 288 GTO. The McLaren F1 and Jaguar XJ220 are also brilliant.

Oh man that's crazy because I feel the same way and also absolutely love the XJ220 and McLaren F1. 8)
Before you place your order for your Veyron

http://www.bugatti-configurator.com/bugatti_en.html

The Veyron is wonderfully made and has some brilliant features, but I'd still swap all of that for a Ferrari F40. :yes:
By Rob-F1
The best ever supercar... hard one.

I love the Veyron and the Ferrari F430 Spider, my two favourite cars of all time... can't choose which I prefer to be honest.
By Jensonb
Just over an hour until the first episode!

And it's the one where they make their own cop cars
By Stephen
I can't wait!! 8)

Have just finished Richard Hammond's autobiography (which mostly focuses on his crash and recovery) - what I hadn't realised before reading this, was just how hurt the guy was. His brain injuries actually had him regress to that of a ten year old, fear unfamiliar people, and completely lose his short-term memory. He is not the same person he was before the accident, but is now coming to grips with how the accident has affected his and his family's lives.

Top bloke our Hamster... :clap:

See our F1 related articles too!