FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By Mikep99
Not sure about the look :?: Need to see one live before I make a judgement i think.

Clicky to Hear it
4 different sounds. Wait till each loads, Turn up the volume and then play each one.

And when your finished Use These:oops:

Last edited by Mikep99 on 18 Jul 08, 11:01, edited 2 times in total.
By perch
Kinda has S2000 looks.
I'm sure it will look outstanding in person. I thought the Enzo was hideous, until I was stading next to one.
By texasmr2
I like it and it's nice to see the California Spyder's rebirth.
By al4x
def american styling and looks a bit cheap, and looks like one of those fiats on the ad where they are the colours of the italy flag, cant remember the model
By f1ea
Man it looks like one of those BMW "Z" or whatever they call them...
Well, it's still really nice. Is it a Pininfarina design, right? really sexy. If I had one of those... i'd definitely be scoring. Big time.

Not as aggressive as the F40. Now That's a supercar!
By f1ea
Whoa! correction there. I am married. I can't score big time, not even with this car...
:)
By darwin dali
Whoa! correction there. I am married. I can't score big time, not even with this car...
:)

Instead of covering up the symptoms with a schmexy car, how about this to help you out with your predicament? Road to success
By f1ea
LOL :D
No wonder I'm broke:

Don't waste your efforts on duck enlargement pumps, pills, patches or creams. They are a waste of time and money.
By Mikep99
LOL :D
No wonder I'm broke:

Don't waste your efforts on duck enlargement pumps, pills, patches or creams. They are a waste of time and money.

I can confirm. It does not work so don't waste your money.

Thats what my mate Tiny tells me anyhow :oops::wink:
By darwin dali
This just in: a black 1961 Ferrari California Spyder sold for $10.8m today. It used to be owned by James Coburn.
By Mikep99
This just in: a black 1961 Ferrari California Spyder sold for $10.8m today. It used to be owned by James Coburn.

Yeh by British radio and TV personality Chris Evans.

See our F1 related articles too!