FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Moka
Hello,

My name is Ted aka Moka. I know a few on this site from another life. Looking forward to hanging out here.

Regards
Moka
By texasmr2
Welcome Ted and who are the other member's you know from your past life so we will know if your a friend or foe! :lol::wink: j/k

Gregg
By Moka
Welcome Ted and who are the other member's you know from your past life so we will know if your a friend or foe! :lol::wink: j/k

Gregg

Thanks Gregg,

DD and Bud for sure. I think there may be one or two more, but I'm not 100% sure yet.

Moka
By bud
Moka moka moka oi oi oi! :mrgreen: great to have you here finally!

big welcome to you mate :)

and ofcourse Stephen the site owner used to post on Galeforce aswell, other than that its just DD and myself .....bud, but you would know me as Shrub huh Ted :lol:
By texasmr2
I agree with bud Moka it's nice to have you here and even nicer that you are familiar and friend's with a few of our most prestigious member's.

Gregg
By Moka
Hi, where you from ? Who you support then :D

x

I live on the east coast of Canada, in our countries smallest province, Prince Edward Island. It is about an 11 hour drive to Montreal.

I've never been a supporter of just one team or one driver. Why restrict myself? There are many drivers past and present that I've cheered for. Although in today's F1 there aren't the "characters" there use to be, so it is a little like cheering for vanilla ice cream. Kimi had the makings of a character, we'll see.

Moka
By darwin dali
Ah, monsieur Moka, bienvenu finalement :!:
We're looking forward to having the average maturity level (in every sense of the word) on Forumula raised by a few years with your entry :lol::mrgreen:

Do you still like BMW Sauber as well?
By McLaren Fan
Welcome.
By bud
Moka maybe we can introduce the tipping game from Galeforce here aswell? im sure stephen would be for it and i think you should run it :mrgreen:
By AKR
Dobrodošli :)

See our F1 related articles too!