Happy Birthday!

Just as it says...
User avatar
Rivelution
Posts: 3638
Joined: 26 Mar 08, 07:12
Favourite Driver: Kimi Raikkonen, Joe Tanto
Location: 'Murica

Re: Happy Birthday!

Postby Rivelution »

texasmr2 wrote:
McLaren Fan wrote:
Jabberwocky wrote:who is she?

I think it could be Alonso's misses. :hehe:

Low blow man :hehe:, she is definitely more attractive imo than Alonso's wifey.


It is actually Alonso's wife. lol I'm surprised Ewan hasnt told you yet.
Image
User avatar
McLaren Fan
Posts: 8005
Joined: 24 Jul 07, 11:40
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom

Re: Happy Birthday!

Postby McLaren Fan »

EwmanM is a true fan of Alonso, so much so that he even likes his wife. That's dedication to the cause. :hehe:
Image
Ayrton Senna: WDC 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991
McLaren: WCC 1974, 1984, 1985, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1998, 1999, 2007
McLaren: WDC 1974, 1976, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1998, 1999, 2008
User avatar
texasmr2
Posts: 15916
Joined: 15 Sep 07, 12:43
Favourite Team: Ferrari
Location: Texas

Re: Happy Birthday!

Postby texasmr2 »

Rivelution wrote:
texasmr2 wrote:
McLaren Fan wrote:
Jabberwocky wrote:who is she?

I think it could be Alonso's misses. :hehe:

Low blow man :hehe:, she is definitely more attractive imo than Alonso's wifey.


It is actually Alonso's wife. lol I'm surprised Ewan hasnt told you yet.

Daym she look's alot better in that pic than in the previous one's I have seen.
"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination".
Mark Twain
User avatar
EwanM
Co-Editor
Posts: 11157
Joined: 21 Oct 07, 20:02
Location: Dear Green Place

Re: Happy Birthday!

Postby EwanM »

McLaren Fan wrote:EwmanM is a true fan of Alonso, so much so that he even likes his wife. That's dedication to the cause. :hehe:


Damn right, i'm more than willing to take one for the team :hehe:
Forumula One: The World's Greatest Sport
User avatar
McLaren Fan
Posts: 8005
Joined: 24 Jul 07, 11:40
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom

Re: Happy Birthday!

Postby McLaren Fan »

EwmanM wrote:
McLaren Fan wrote:EwmanM is a true fan of Alonso, so much so that he even likes his wife. That's dedication to the cause. :hehe:


Damn right, i'm more than willing to take one for the team :hehe:

Take her, you mean. :D
Image
Ayrton Senna: WDC 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991
McLaren: WCC 1974, 1984, 1985, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1998, 1999, 2007
McLaren: WDC 1974, 1976, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1998, 1999, 2008
User avatar
EwanM
Co-Editor
Posts: 11157
Joined: 21 Oct 07, 20:02
Location: Dear Green Place

Re: Happy Birthday!

Postby EwanM »

McLaren Fan wrote:
EwmanM wrote:
McLaren Fan wrote:EwmanM is a true fan of Alonso, so much so that he even likes his wife. That's dedication to the cause. :hehe:


Damn right, i'm more than willing to take one for the team :hehe:

Take her, you mean. :D


:P aye and more so :hehe:
Forumula One: The World's Greatest Sport
User avatar
McLaren Fan
Posts: 8005
Joined: 24 Jul 07, 11:40
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom

Re: Happy Birthday!

Postby McLaren Fan »

EwmanM wrote:
McLaren Fan wrote:
EwmanM wrote:
McLaren Fan wrote:EwmanM is a true fan of Alonso, so much so that he even likes his wife. That's dedication to the cause. :hehe:


Damn right, i'm more than willing to take one for the team :hehe:

Take her, you mean. :D


:P aye and more so :hehe:

In Elizabethan English, take had a number of connotations, which is why I chose the word. :yes:
Image
Ayrton Senna: WDC 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991
McLaren: WCC 1974, 1984, 1985, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1998, 1999, 2007
McLaren: WDC 1974, 1976, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1998, 1999, 2008
User avatar
EwanM
Co-Editor
Posts: 11157
Joined: 21 Oct 07, 20:02
Location: Dear Green Place

Re: Happy Birthday!

Postby EwanM »

McLaren Fan wrote:
EwmanM wrote:
McLaren Fan wrote:
EwmanM wrote:
McLaren Fan wrote:EwmanM is a true fan of Alonso, so much so that he even likes his wife. That's dedication to the cause. :hehe:


Damn right, i'm more than willing to take one for the team :hehe:

Take her, you mean. :D


:P aye and more so :hehe:

In Elizabethan English, take had a number of connotations, which is why I chose the word. :yes:


No no, I knew exactly what you meant.
Forumula One: The World's Greatest Sport
User avatar
McLaren Fan
Posts: 8005
Joined: 24 Jul 07, 11:40
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom

Re: Happy Birthday!

Postby McLaren Fan »

If you want to explore this exciting field of English, I suggest you read Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing and Pinter's The Homecoming. :yes:
Image
Ayrton Senna: WDC 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991
McLaren: WCC 1974, 1984, 1985, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1998, 1999, 2007
McLaren: WDC 1974, 1976, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1998, 1999, 2008
User avatar
EwanM
Co-Editor
Posts: 11157
Joined: 21 Oct 07, 20:02
Location: Dear Green Place

Re: Happy Birthday!

Postby EwanM »

McLaren Fan wrote:If you want to explore this exciting field of English, I suggest you read Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing and Pinter's The Homecoming. :yes:


Which reading materials do I require if I want to explore the exciting field of Mrs Fernando Alonso? :twisted:
Forumula One: The World's Greatest Sport
User avatar
darwin dali
Forum Queen
Posts: 26941
Joined: 18 Mar 06, 02:56

Re: Happy Birthday!

Postby darwin dali »

EwmanM wrote:
McLaren Fan wrote:If you want to explore this exciting field of English, I suggest you read Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing and Pinter's The Homecoming. :yes:


Which reading materials do I require if I want to explore the exciting field of Mrs Fernando Alonso? :twisted:

Maybe this?
Image Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. Image
User avatar
EwanM
Co-Editor
Posts: 11157
Joined: 21 Oct 07, 20:02
Location: Dear Green Place

Re: Happy Birthday!

Postby EwanM »

darwin_dali wrote:
EwmanM wrote:
McLaren Fan wrote:If you want to explore this exciting field of English, I suggest you read Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing and Pinter's The Homecoming. :yes:


Which reading materials do I require if I want to explore the exciting field of Mrs Fernando Alonso? :twisted:

Maybe this?


Damn there's always something in the way :banghead::hehe:
Forumula One: The World's Greatest Sport
User avatar
Hanwombat
Posts: 5322
Joined: 16 Apr 08, 19:05
Favourite Team: Mclaren
Location: Cambridgeshire

Re: Happy Birthday!

Postby Hanwombat »

I figured your avatar was Alonso's wifey but she dont half look different
User avatar
EwanM
Co-Editor
Posts: 11157
Joined: 21 Oct 07, 20:02
Location: Dear Green Place

Re: Happy Birthday!

Postby EwanM »

Hanwombat wrote:I figured your avatar was Alonso's wifey but she dont half look different



Beware girls, marriage does funny things to you :hehe:
Forumula One: The World's Greatest Sport
User avatar
EwanM
Co-Editor
Posts: 11157
Joined: 21 Oct 07, 20:02
Location: Dear Green Place

Re: Happy Birthday!

Postby EwanM »

Well i'm thinking we really should keep this going. Especially with so many giving their best wishes back on Thursday.

Happy Birthday Selcouth_Feline, have a great day!
Forumula One: The World's Greatest Sport