FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
they moved the bronze to the musse' because of it's a better place for it. on the 20th ans. i went down to the park and there was broken glass,trash etc. while my friend and i were cleaning up the area a tv truck arrived. we said our say- that it was shocking that in such a small town that such disrespect should happen. burt. salut gilles.
Although Michael (Schumacher) has done an awfull lot for ferrari he still hasnt completed the most vital task, impressing Enzo Ferrari.

Well that was an impossible task since Enzo died in 1988! :?

There are pictures of them together. Enzo referred to him as a son.
Although Michael (Schumacher) has done an awfull lot for ferrari he still hasnt completed the most vital task, impressing Enzo Ferrari.

Please show proof of said pics as I would enjoy seeing them.

you sure your not thinking of somone else, Schui only enter single seaters in 1988 so prob would of been known to enzo?
Your confusing yourself and you are WRONG as that is Gilles in the pic with Enzo NOT Michael Schumacher, awaiting your apololgy :wavey: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your confusing yourself and you are WRONG as that is Gilles in the pic with Enzo NOT Michael Schumacher, awaiting your apololgy :wavey: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never said it was Michael? That was someone else really....someone else said tht Michael never got the appreciation of Enzo or something...Not me :thumbup:
Sorry if it's been said, but which race was it where he held up 5/6 much better handling cars around a tight, twisty track to win? :scratchchin:

See our F1 related articles too!