FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
Holden Coupe 60 and the gtr are damn ugly imo, would never get one!

no suprises that the exige is my favourite!!

the R8 is amazing, but white?? err!

The Nissan GTR is basically a Renault i hope you know :P better than anything Renault have in their lineup aside from the R28 ofcourse hehe

yeah stephen its stats are pretty impressive indeed, just wait for some of the big tuning houses in Japan like "Mines" and"HKS" to start modding it and youll see some even crazier specs i can assure you of that :wink:

but its so damn ugly! as is that holden! i guess i just hate that style of car, they just look so cumbersome, not my type of car at all!
The Nissan GTR is basically a Renault i hope you know :P better than anything Renault have in their lineup aside from the R28 ofcourse hehe.

How's that is it a Renault chassis or something else?
Nissan and Renault are jointly owned.

Yes I knew that but when you said the GTR is basically a Renault I thought you were referring to a sharing of major component's on the Nissan from Renault's part's bin. I had a feeling that was your implication but I just wanted to check :wink: .
yeah i was generalizing trying to impress al4x into liking the GTR hehe

although they have shared info in the past Nissan had used Cosworth for technical aspects of their RB series of turbo charged engines like the RB26DETT used in the previous GTR models. not sure if they did for the VQ38DETT in the R35 GTR
not sure if they did for the VQ38DETT in the R35 GTR

Dude excellent point because we both know that great engine block has been collecting way too much dust after the 300ZX TT went out of production. I
not sure if they did for the VQ38DETT in the R35 GTR

Dude excellent point because we both know that great engine block has been collecting way too much dust after the 300ZX TT went out of production. I

whoops that was force of habit its actually VR38DETT

but yes the VQ30DETT was a hell of a engine in the Z32 300ZX, only issue in that it was very cramped in the engine bay and had over heating issues.
my mate has a nice Black 300zx tt but he works at Toyota so gets a company car so the 300 never leaves the garage, so sad :( hehe
GTR Heaven :cloud9:
Do you think they would notice one missing :confused:

Holden Coupe 60 and the gtr are damn ugly imo, would never get one!

no suprises that the exige is my favourite!!

the R8 is amazing, but white?? err!

The Nissan GTR is basically a Renault i hope you know :P better than anything Renault have in their lineup aside from the R28 ofcourse hehe

yeah stephen its stats are pretty impressive indeed, just wait for some of the big tuning houses in Japan like "Mines" and"HKS" to start modding it and youll see some even crazier specs i can assure you of that :wink:

I'm just waiting for top secret to release their tuned GT-R. Expect well over 1400bhp!!
GTR Heaven :cloud9:
Do you think they would notice one missing :confused:

I THINK I MIGHT FAINT!!

See our F1 related articles too!