FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By Herbs
1984 Toyota Landcruiser troop carrier, slow but goes anywhere. If I move elsewhere I'd also like to get something like a Ford Falcon F6 or for something smaller, a VW Golf R.

It is a 2004 ford f150 with acouple things done to it, it is the one nice thing i own
Nice truck neighbor :wink: but we are gonna have to do something about that avatar :D .

Thank you sir, what do you propuse about my avatar?

Have you run my license plate number sherrif? please dont
By texasmr2
:rofl: No we are good nothing cameup on my database that warrants a 4am knock on the door. As far as you avatar is concerned I would suggest something alittle more Texas biased such as:
Texas button.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I bought a 1987 Porsche 944 S today! Complete toy to just take to track days and fool around with. Not concourse material but VERY clean with only 48k miles on it.

I hit paydirt, it's got every single service document since the car was bought and it really is in need of a new set of rubber and that's it. As a bonus, it's already got upgraded sway bars, carbon-ceramic brake pads, stainless steel break lines and a stainless stainless steel performance exhaust.

I won't get it till next week, just went to see it today negotiated the price, shook hands and left a deposit. These aren't my pics they're the ones the current owner sent me but they're good enough to post for now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By texasmr2
I bought a 1987 Porsche 944 S today! Complete toy to just take to track days and fool around with. Not concourse material but VERY clean with only 48k miles on it.

I hit paydirt, it's got every single service document since the car was bought and it really is in need of a new set of rubber and that's it. As a bonus, it's already got upgraded sway bars, carbon-ceramic brake pads, stainless steel break lines and a stainless stainless steel performance exhaust.

I won't get it till next week, just went to see it today negotiated the price, shook hands and left a deposit. These aren't my pics they're the ones the current owner sent me but they're good enough to post for now.

Congrats man I LUV the 944 series and she looks beautiful :clap: !! Mind if I ask what you paid for her?

Congrats man I LUV the 944 series and she looks beautiful :clap: !! Mind if I ask what you paid for her?

Really fair considering the installed upgrades, the TLC and the mileage. Started at $7500 and worked it to $6750 I'm actually happy today, despite the race yesterday. :)
By texasmr2
Oh yes considering the condition and ultra low mileage you stole that sucker, I'm green with envy :) . Thats a big old lump of an engine isn't it?
Oh yes considering the condition and ultra low mileage you stole that sucker, I'm green with envy :) . Thats a big old lump of an engine isn't it?

HA... I know it's kind of laughable that's a 4 cylinder! It's actually half of the 928 engine. I'm tire shopping as we speak, not that much available rubber in the factory tire size.
By texasmr2
Hmmm a 928S engine swap!! :D

The wheels are an odd size from being german or due to the age? Are you gonna get a good set of street performance tires and then a set for track days?
By bud
IMG_0025.jpg

Took this photo of my car, kinda like the lighting of it :hehe:
Hmmm a 928S engine swap!! :D

The wheels are an odd size from being german or due to the age? Are you gonna get a good set of street performance tires and then a set for track days?

That's what I was thinking... the guy has a set of 16 by 8 inch 944 Turbo wheels with Hoosiers on it and was offering them to me for an additional $250. The rubber was pretty worn but usable for a day or two so I am considering it.

See our F1 related articles too!