FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By operaman
Operaman there is hope . I used to have Alonso stuff. Hoodie, vest top. But I saw the light and gave it away. Shame really because it was that nice bright turquoise blue colour.

My hope is that I can get the VISA situation sorted out soon. :(

Is it not looking good? Or just taking ages?

Taking forever and costing more than expected. Right now I can't even visit the states, because I am waiting for my interview which has to be in Montreal. Really I could deal with the wait, if I just had some idea of how long it would be. I still have to sell my condo, but I can't list it because I don't know when I can leave! :(
By sagi58
...Really I could deal with the wait, if I just had some idea of how long it would be. I still have to sell my condo, but I can't list it because I don't know when I can leave! :(

In the meantime, you can find solace in some of the most beautiful ski country, Canada has to offer!!
See? It ain't all bad!! :)
By operaman
...Really I could deal with the wait, if I just had some idea of how long it would be. I still have to sell my condo, but I can't list it because I don't know when I can leave! :(

In the meantime, you can find solace in some of the most beautiful ski country, Canada has to offer!!
See? It ain't all bad!! :)

Oh I do, but it was pretty icy today.
Too icy to ski?

If you have a choice, wait till the suns softened things up a bit. If you're only out for a week, then you tend to pound the slopes in all conditions.
By sagi58
Too icy to ski?

If you have a choice, wait till the suns softened things up a bit. If you're only out for a week, then you tend to pound the slopes in all conditions.

And, sometimes, the slopes return the favour and pound you back?
By operaman
Too icy to ski?

And, sometimes, the slopes return the favour and pound you back?

Sometimes they do, it was skiing on glare ice that led to a compound displacement fracture of my left tibial plateau. As a result I have plate, 3 screws and a partial transplant from a cadaver. I still ski ice and I'm usually quite comfortable on it, but after last week's powder it's not as much fun. Given that I live in a resort and get to ski about 40 days a year, I can wait until we get some snow. Anyway, I still have my strat and the Bunny for company. :wavey:
By sagi58
Or, just to be equitable, people can share what irons they use to drive the ball across the green?
By sagi58
Love the Matrix! Couldn't afford the tax on the insurance,
so I the Honda Fit, which has a similar body type!!
By operaman
Love the Matrix! Couldn't afford the tax on the insurance,
so I the Honda Fit, which has a similar body type!!

Love the Fit, but the dealer up here sucks. The Matrix has a little more room, but doesn't get great gas mileage.

By sagi58
Does the back seat lift completely upright in the Matrix?
Like this:

And, yes the other side goes up, too!!

See our F1 related articles too!