FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By madbrad
I sh!t you not, I drive a minivan. In britspeak that's a people mover.
By f1ea
I drive a '98 Acura Integra and a '03 V6 Nissan Xterra.
The V6 kills me at the gas station, but my wife hates the Integra... she says it feels like Karting because its too low and corners really sharp. Plus the intake and exhaust makes it too loud fo her past 5,500 rpm... Go figure :?
Thought perhaps I could resurrect this thread as I'm sure there are a few more members that could contribute to it! Mine's nothing special, but I love it, and it drives and handles really well. 2001 Hyundai Coupe Gen 2 2.0L SE. The Gen 2 was always my favourite of the various body shapes, and I loved it when it first came out but of course I couldn't afford one back then, so a year or so when one came up at a good price with a low mileage I just decided to buy it! :) I know a large number of you will have much more impressive cars, but I wouldn't have anything else right now. anyway, here are a few pictures:

Hopefully a few more will share some pics now too! :)
'06 Charger SE

Cant wait to Whoop BMWPOWER's Mustang when I get this baby in.
392 Hemi-crate engine with 525 Horsepower and 510 ft-lbs. of torque

Specifications:
• Deep-Skirted Cast Iron Block with Cross-Bolted Mains
• CNC Ported Aluminum Twin-Plug Cylinder Heads
• Stainless Steel 2.100" Intake and 1.600" Exhaust Valves
• Ovate Wire (Beehive) Competition Valve Springs
• Viton Competition Valve Stem Seals
• 279°/285° (duration @ .006") Hydraulic Roller Cam with .584" In,.552” Ex
• Forged Pistons (4.055" Bore)
• 10.3:1 Compression Ratio
• Aluminum Single Plane High Rise Intake Manifold, Holley 870 cfm 4-bbl. Carb.
• OR 80 mm manual throttle body
• 4140 Forged Steel Crankshaft – 3.795" Stroke
• 4130 Forged Steel I-Beam Performance Connecting Rods – 6.200" Length
• SFI-Approved Competition Crankshaft Damper
• “Plug and Play” Wiring Harness
• Premium Tri-Metal Performance Engine Bearings
• Precision Balanced Rotating Assembly
• Distributorless Coil-On-Plug (COP) Ignition System

I will have the funds ready to do the engine swap by the spring boy I can't wait
Last edited by Diplomatic Immunity on 17 Sep 10, 20:40, edited 3 times in total.
I drive a very exciting 2002 Ford Focus 2.0L; I also drive a 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier 2.2L 2dr Coupe when I don't have the kids with me!!! Neither are inparticularly quick; the Chevy makes a better noise that the Ford, the auto gearboxes are the biggest issue in both cars, put your foot to the floor and it takes 2 - 3 second to react! :(
I drive a very exciting 2002 Ford Focus 2.0L; I also drive a 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier 2.2L 2dr Coupe when I don't have the kids with me!!! Neither are inparticularly quick; the Chevy makes a better noise that the Ford, the auto gearboxes are the biggest issue in both cars, put your foot to the floor and it takes 2 - 3 second to react! :(

Still, beats my 2003 Astra G 1.6 even if it is a manual. It is my first car though and as far as I can tell it doesn't make much noise at all, well except when the wheel bearing went.
By MattMK45
I don't have a car. I can't afford to run one, and don't need one anyway. I live in a really handy part of town: almost everything is within a fifteen minute walk, and should I need to get to the city centre, it's only another five or ten minutes away on the subway. If I were to get a car, I'd like a nice mark one (or two) red Golf GTI. 8)

Me neither. I would really like a car immediately after I pass my driving test but even my love for cars cannot justify the pricing. Besides I don't want to settle for a crappy vauxhall nova so I'm going to hold out until I need and can properly afford a car.
By texasmr2
Cant wait to Whoop BMWPOWER's Mustang when I get this baby in.
392 Hemi-crate engine with 525 Horsepower and 510 ft-lbs. of torque

Specifications:
• Deep-Skirted Cast Iron Block with Cross-Bolted Mains
• CNC Ported Aluminum Twin-Plug Cylinder Heads
• Stainless Steel 2.100" Intake and 1.600" Exhaust Valves
• Ovate Wire (Beehive) Competition Valve Springs
• Viton Competition Valve Stem Seals
• 279°/285° (duration @ .006") Hydraulic Roller Cam with .584" In,.552” Ex
• Forged Pistons (4.055" Bore)
• 10.3:1 Compression Ratio
• Aluminum Single Plane High Rise Intake Manifold, Holley 870 cfm 4-bbl. Carb.
• OR 80 mm manual throttle body
• 4140 Forged Steel Crankshaft – 3.795" Stroke
• 4130 Forged Steel I-Beam Performance Connecting Rods – 6.200" Length
• SFI-Approved Competition Crankshaft Damper
• “Plug and Play” Wiring Harness
• Premium Tri-Metal Performance Engine Bearings
• Precision Balanced Rotating Assembly
• Distributorless Coil-On-Plug (COP) Ignition System

I will have the funds ready to do the engine swap by the spring boy I can't wait

Whats the cost of that monster of an engine? Once you get her dropped in start saving for a Hennessey TT kit :wink: .

See our F1 related articles too!