FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Rivelution
Hello, I know this is like 2 weeks late but I decided to introduce myself. Well I'm sure some of you know that I'm a BMW fan, and I've been following Formula 1 for like 7 years now. I joined this forum right after the Malaysian gp, because I was tired of not talking about Formula 1 with anyone. I love where I live (Monterey, California...I'm a regular at Laguna Seca Raceway), but no one I know, especially in my age group, follows Formula 1 like I do. Basically racing is my favorite sport to watch, except nascar. I dirve an 08 Lancer GTS, its not the best looking or fastest car, but I still love it. I run Track for my school, and my best time in the 100 meter dash is 11.27 electronic (cant wait to watch the olympics this year :D). Anyways thats all I can say.
By darwin dali
Belated welcome to a fellow BMW Sauber (that's their official name!) supporter, though I'm more of a driver fan than team supporter.
Hope you enjoy the banter on here and don't take it too seriously. :wink:
By McLaren Fan
Welcome to the forum. It's good to see fans of other teams joining the last few weeks. We need some diversity on the forum. I can only echo what DD said about no taking things two seriously. Things have sometimes got out of hand last season and this over the spy scandal and what have you, but none of it is personal.

See our F1 related articles too!