FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

The glamourous side of motorsport (please keep it clean)
By Emmaeliza
I think she is hot! But then again I am a sucker for women in tight clothes and clevage :thumbup:

Unless I am blind last time I checked the girl had none even in her silly song it says I want to have boobies :S....
Oh and she cant sing live heard her on this live thing the other night she's worse than me lol....
Lewis can do alot better than her he's stunning, smart and talented and she's umm stick thin ? can't think of anything else...

I agree with you there. I my sister went to see the Pussycat Dolls live in Belfast and her voice was awful - even when she wasn't dancing about. Another thing that gets me: why do six of the seven members in the group do nothing?

seriously she is tone deaf ¬_¬ because its nicoles group oh she a control freak aswell I shall consantly add the my argument... the thing is there all much better than her and prettier and younger and not her =]
By Mikep99
Oh no we have another - Exit from car flasher.

At least shes wears undies.

Other wise the headline would be.
The pussycat Doll shows her ........... :yikes:

Goldfinger revisited. :wink:

By Raider Monkz
I thought something was going on with Lewis and her, I remember seeing her at the Monaco grand prix in the McLaren garage.

The pic where she is getting out of the car......if you look the door is just about open the camera man was just waiting for it I don't think Nicole even meant to show her nicks, i would imagine it would be hard to leave a car with your legs stuck together.
By Emmaeliza
she's just urgh don't like her ... wouldn't suprise me if she ment to do it
By welshie
she's just urgh don't like her ... wouldn't suprise me if she ment to do it

Not jealous I hope emma?!! :D
By nikon133
I think she's pretty attractive. Clearly Hamilton does too. Will their relationship last? I don't know. There's a big age gap between the two, could the whole thing be a publicity stunt? and both are busy jetting round the world singing and driving racing cars. In case case, the Hamilton dissenters club will also uses this as another stick to beat him, claiming he is not humble enough etc.

What?!? Anybody asking me, I'd encourage him to bed every half-decent looking female he can laid his hands on. He's 23, he's famous, he's not ugly and he is in great form... and he hasn't got serious/any relationship... so he'd be such a dumbass not to do so!

And because most of them will run after him only because they're gold diggers/attention seekers/fame chasers, he even does not have to feel bad for one-nighting them! He is in such a sweet spot right now :D
By texasmr2
Yep ^ dont hate the playa hate the game! :hehe:
By Master Asia
She looks like a good supporting GF. My guesses are are when she thinks Lewis is doing terrible she will leave him along with some cash? Honestly overall she is a very kind loving person, well that's my opinion
By Stealthgate007
They have been dating for close to a year so.... Its either that next level or splitsville maybe, or the just stay on the ride. If it feels good, why not???
By texasmr2
Trivia question yah!!!!!!

What 'Saturday Night Live' skit does she, Lewis's feline aqusition, make me think of? HINT: The skit involves Mike Meyers, Phil Hartman and Jason Priestley ???? :hehe:
By Master Asia
didnt he dump his previous Girlfriend for her?

No, Lewis broke up with Jodia Ma because he had a hefty schedule in his Formula 1 career. Then Nicole and Lewis met when Lewis was invited to one of Nicole's performances
By texasmr2
didnt he dump his previous Girlfriend for her?

No, Lewis broke up with Jodia Ma because he had a hefty schedule in his Formula 1 career. Then Nicole and Lewis met when Lewis was invited to one of Nicole's performances

By any chance would you happen to be a 'paparazzi' by profession? :hehe::wink:

See our F1 related articles too!