FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By al4x
im still in love with the lotus, i really want an exige one day :(

I knew you were just in denial earlier ;)

yeah the key being 'one day' i really cant find anything else i want [or will be able to have] thats better for driving that that :/
By Gaz
im still in love with the lotus, i really want an exige one day :(

I knew you were just in denial earlier ;)

yeah the key being 'one day' i really cant find anything else i want [or will be able to have] thats better for driving that that :/

I fancied one but i have to drive around alot for my job and i don't think it would be a great GT car.
By What's Burning?
My new toy, I just took delivery yesterday.

:shock: Yeh OK I am awake now :cry:

This car looked better before they took off the white plastic.
By scotty
Side4.JPG

My latest toy.

0-60 in sub 4 seconds; Side exhausts that sound brutal; Exceptional handling performance; Crazy yet beautiful looks. What more could a girl ask for :D

Aha, i KNEW i'd seen someone had one on here (just spent a good 5 minutes searching!). Morgan brought one to Prescott at the weekend and let anyone and everyone rev their car... gotta say, it sounds pretty great... Pricey though. :eek:
By Selcouth_Feline
Aha, i KNEW i'd seen someone had one on here (just spent a good 5 minutes searching!). Morgan brought one to Prescott at the weekend and let anyone and everyone rev their car... gotta say, it sounds pretty great... Pricey though. :eek:

thumbnail.jpg

Which one did they bring? A Supersports?? I love the noise of all the 'new' range - it's really addictive and really unusual.

Unfortunately though, I sold my Morgan. However I'm hoping to get a three wheeler (in RAF colours!) later this year :driving:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By scotty
I think so, yeah. It certainly looks similar. They had one of those 3 wheelers there too! Very very loud, and just a bit bonkers... :thumbup:
By darwin dali
Love the Lamborghini above but it's not as nice as mine. :hehe:

This yours?
Image:hehe:
By Stephen
Nope, this is mine...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By What's Burning?
Nope, this is mine...

COOL! Unlike Mikep99, you didn't bother taking yours out of its white plastic wrapper. :hehe:
By darwin dali
Nope, this is mine...

COOL! Unlike Mikep99, you didn't bother taking yours out of its white plastic wrapper. :hehe:

A bit harsh :D
By Stephen
Nope, this is mine...

A bit harsh :D

Pah! It looks lovely in the flesh! :cloud9::thumbup:
By scotty
WB is just jealous... he has to make do with his souped up Beetle... :twisted:

See our F1 related articles too!