FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By darwin dali
Side4.JPG

My latest toy.

0-60 in sub 4 seconds; Side exhausts that sound brutal; Exceptional handling performance; Crazy yet beautiful looks. What more could a girl ask for :D

A boy toy spread on the long hood? :whip:
By racechick
WOW SF that is seriously gorgeous!! Im getting a new car next week but dont think I dare post it now :hehe::hehe:
By Selcouth_Feline
WOW SF that is seriously gorgeous!! Im getting a new car next week but dont think I dare post it now :hehe::hehe:

I'm always interested to see what people drive. :) Whatcha getting?!
By 7UpJordan
Nice new car SF. :thumbup:
By racechick

I'm always interested to see what people drive. :) Whatcha getting?!

Well, its a suzuki swift. But at the moment its getting some graphics on it, in an attemt to make it look more ,er, well interersting. Must say though, it did go well in the test drive(not on your car's level sadly)
By Selcouth_Feline
SF when are we gonna get some video of your driving :D ???

Never?! :hehe: I'm really not a very good driver and so I'll never allow myself to be filmed intentionally!

racechick: Suzuki Swift's look very cool :thumbup: Pictures required when you get the graphics done!
By 7UpJordan
SF when are we gonna get some video of your driving :D ???

Never?! :hehe: I'm really not a very good driver and so I'll never allow myself to be filmed intentionally!

I hope your OH doesn't see that. :hehe:
By cap-dude
I just watched the new Top Gear today.

I MUST HAVE FERRARI CALFORNIA. I don't know exactly why, but I've just fallen in love with that car. :cloud9:

Buying a new Morgan in cash, surely someone is making plenty of cash. :D
By Selcouth_Feline
A better pic. In the flesh, it is a beautiful car. It doesn't photograph particularly well though :(

4086469519_aa4892af09.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Selcouth_Feline
OK, that is just so breath taking... I want to be there... That is gorgeous SF!

Thanks :D I actually think there might be more of them in your part of the world than over here :(

See our F1 related articles too!