FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By F1-Vik
Im Vikki and i'm from Wales.
I've been an F1 fan for quite sometime now. I am a fan of Lewis and well McLaren but also a big fan of Nico Rosberg so seeing them two today on the podium really did make my day!
I was just looking on the internet at formula 1 sites and came across this place so decided to join.

So hello to you all.
By texasmr2
Welcome lassie thank's for joining the forum. Just out of curiousity exactly how long have you been a F1 fan? Reason I ask is because you say your a Lewis/McLaren fan and alot of our new member's are only fan's because of LH so 1 & 1/18th season's cannot be considered a 'quite sometime' fan? Maybe your just getting started on the forum's and thank's for choosing forumula1.com so please dont take my reply as negative I as well as other's I'm sure are just curious?
By F1-Vik
No no, has nothing to do with Hamilton, i've liked F1 before he was around.

I say ive been a F1 fan now for 4/5 years, as when i was 13 and i used to watch it with my dad, back then though i didn't really follow a particular team or driver and just went with whoever my dad liked and well that was McLaren and so thats sort of stuck with me wanting McLaren to do well. So it has been a good few years.
However liking Nico Rosberg is recently. When he first came to F1 i wasn't too bothered but last season i really started to begin to like him and feel that he has improved a lot and so now ive become quite a big fan of him.
By AKR
This forum must attract a lot of McLaren supporters. Given they are small in numbers in the real world it is quite an interesting phenomon. Or maybe it is just supporters of Hamilton (people that would support him no matter what team he drove for). Hamilton should change to Ferrari, then he could be the next Schumacher and be loved by more than 80 percent of the worlds F1 supporters which are Ferrari Warriors. Oh and by the way. Welcome to the forum. :)
By texasmr2
No no, has nothing to do with Hamilton, i've liked F1 before he was around.

I say ive been a F1 fan now for 4/5 years, as when i was 13 and i used to watch it with my dad, back then though i didn't really follow a particular team or driver and just went with whoever my dad liked and well that was McLaren and so thats sort of stuck with me wanting McLaren to do well. So it has been a good few years.
However liking Nico Rosberg is recently. When he first came to F1 i wasn't too bothered but last season i really started to begin to like him and feel that he has improved a lot and so now ive become quite a big fan of him.

Cool :) ! I was abit confrontational yesterday so please excuse me and once again welcome :wink: .
By F1-Vik
Thank You. Its alright, at least now people know that im not just a F1 fan or McLaren fan because of Lewis! As much as i like Lewis i actually get fed up that he's all a lot of people talk about. Actually thats another reason why i joined here, so i could talk about other drivers and not just talk/hear about Lewis all the time.
By 8-ball
we have almost a plague Mclaren fans on this forum. Good to see another Nico fan as he is 1 of my top 3 favorite drivers. Welcome and enjoy your stay
By McLaren Fan
It's about time we have some more McLaren fans on the forum and that things have swung the other way. Since the summer I've done nothing but be forced into correcting people's factually inaccurate posts on McLaren's involvement in the spy scandal, general anti-McLaren propaganda, and other posts decadent with lies and magnificently wrong, often motivated by malice and an inbred McLaren hate. Welcome to the forum Vikki.
By AKR
It's about time we have some more McLaren fans on the forum and that things have swung the other way. Since the summer I've done nothing but be forced into correcting people's factually inaccurate posts on McLaren's involvement in the spy scandal, general anti-McLaren propaganda, and other posts decadent with lies and magnificently wrong, often motivated by malice and an inbred McLaren hate. Welcome to the forum Vikki.

Remember that well, Saint McLaren Fan has spoken. All bow to him now as he is a god. If you bag McLaren you will most certainily hear some words of wisdom from McLaren Fan. *LOL*....................and you all know I am being sarcastic of course. :D
By Jabberwocky
Welcome, always good to see another welsh person supporting F1
By al4x
hi

but are there any other renault supporters??
By McLaren Fan
Remember that well, Saint McLaren Fan has spoken. All bow to him now as he is a god. If you bag McLaren you will most certainily hear some words of wisdom from McLaren Fan.

8)
By bud
we have almost a plague Mclaren fans on this forum. Good to see another Nico fan as he is 1 of my top 3 favorite drivers. Welcome and enjoy your stay

still doesnt compare to the number of mindless lambs that follow the red team :wink:
By AKR

still doesnt compare to the number of mindless lambs that follow the red team :wink:

Yeah but some of those so called mindless Ferrari lambs are not really Ferrari supporters. Take Mr Snuggs for example. He first said he was a Honda / Jensen Buttion fan and now all of a sudden he says he is a Kimi / Ferrari Fan and has always loved Schumi. Ferrari fans (The real Tifosi like myself) are great. It is the pretend wannabe ones that spoil it for all. :)

See our F1 related articles too!