FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.
That's not a bad idea DD and what I will do on one of my day's off is make a list of the race's that are on each tape. The '88 season was one of the best MC you will luv it! :wink:

What I will do is make a list of each tape I have and list the race's on it. If I remember correctly some of my tape's have race's from different season's so I hope that's not a big deal?
I'm sure it would be fine. I'm no expert on these things, but could you not skip the race that is the odd one out and put it on another DVD to which it belongs (for instance, say you have a tape of the 1990 season with one race from 1994, could you skip the 1994 race out and copy it to a DVD with the rest of the 1994 material)?
I'm sure it would be fine. I'm no expert on these things, but could you not skip the race that is the odd one out and put it on another DVD to which it belongs (for instance, say you have a tape of the 1990 season with one race from 1994, could you skip the 1994 race out and copy it to a DVD with the rest of the 1994 material)?

Yah I'm sure I could do that it should not be a problem. I'm pretty excited about being able to share those old race's with everyone :wink: .

See our F1 related articles too!