FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Jaws
Hi everyone!

I´ve been looking for a good F1 forum and it seems to have been found now. It´s nice to see there´s a objective discussion about F1. 8)

I come from Finland. From the land of the NOKIA, good F1 drivers and polar bears(not). :D

And needless to say, my favorite drivers are Raikkonen, Kovalainen and Rosberg(well, he´s racing under the German flag, but he´s half-Finnish, as you know). :D
By Stephen
Hey there, welcome to the forum!

Great to have you onboard, or should that be on-the-board... :D
By AKR
Hi everyone!

I´ve been looking for a good F1 forum and it seems to have been found now. It´s nice to see there´s a objective discussion about F1. 8)

I come from Finland. From the land of the NOKIA, good F1 drivers and polar bears(not). :D

And needless to say, my favorite drivers are Raikkonen, Kovalainen and Rosberg(well, he´s racing under the German flag, but he´s half-Finnish, as you know). :D

Excellent. You are from the land of Nokia which is also the land of Raikkonen and Raikkonen drives a red machine from the land of Ferrari which is where I am from. Does this mean we will both support the same BEST DRIVER/TEAM combination? *LOL* Welcome to the forum friend. :D
By Jaws
cheating :D ?? welcome man..

What do you mean :?:

However, thanks for greeting :!:
By Denthúl

One of the most common things that arises in conversation here is the spying scandal of 2007. Some of the people here have rather strong views on it.

But welcome to the forum. I hope you like it here, and it's good to know you support a trio of good drivers. :)
By Jaws

One of the most common things that arises in conversation here is the spying scandal of 2007. Some of the people here have rather strong views on it.

But welcome to the forum. I hope you like it here, and it's good to know you support a trio of good drivers. :)

Okey, but what in common do I have with spying scandal? :D
By Denthúl
Nothing at all. I think when Umair said that, they were referring to:

It´s nice to see there´s a objective discussion about F1.

:)
By Jaws
Okey. :D

Well, "objective". I just meant that there´s healthy discuccion. You are talking to the point here. You know. I wasn´t sure about the word. :D
By texasmr2
Welcome to the forum :) .
By Denthúl
Okey. :D

Well, "objective". I just meant that there´s healthy discuccion. You are talking to the point here. You know. I wasn´t sure about the word. :D

Objective is a correct word to use in that context. It means the discussion has purpose and subject, rather than just random chat. Although, that does sometimes happen here... :P

See our F1 related articles too!