FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By texasmr2
I'd not name those people but plz can you post your umpalumpa, age and place, i mean all of you

Let's start with you my friend :wink:?
By AKR
lol r u a gay or a female?? i m fed up of gays

What the???? And I thought my English was bad. *Shake my head in frustration". No I am not gay. I am a lovely young Slovene-Italian lady. :)
By certom
I'd not name those people but plz can you post your umpalumpa, age and place, i mean all of you

Let's start with you my friend :wink:?

i hope nobody will do it! we're just going to discuss about formula 1 and whatever, so keep these requests for another place! ...
By Rob-F1
DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX DX!!!!!!!!

I take it your a Triple H fan? I'm a Cena fan (I know, such a crime).

Welcome!
By AKR
do u remember fabio capello? what a great man, he showed the fans the finger, great

Fabio Capello! I do not like him. He is a cheating scum that got away with it. Ex coach of Juve and we were revoked of the 2 Scudetti won under him and he ran off to Madrid and escaped everything. Capello abandoned us..... Booooo for Capello forever!
By umair_theheadliner
@ cartom
i agree with you brother

@ rob-f1
it is d generation X .. cena is good but tripple H rocks!

@akr
i am madrid fan, dats why i could never forget capello, who won us title
By AKR
@ cartom
i agree with you brother

@ rob-f1
it is d generation X .. cena is good but tripple H rocks!

@akr
i am madrid fan, dats why i could never forget capello, who won us title

:( and i cant believe Barca lost the Primera Liga last year to Real Madrid on goal difference. I go for Barca in the Primera Liga. Still glad AS Roma bet Real in the Champions League. :) I am Italian and will always go for the Italian clubs first. *LOL*

See our F1 related articles too!