FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By umair_theheadliner
hello everyone, this is umair, from pakistan, i know most of u are from england, like kids i know everything, i read almost all but i rarely reply, i'd reply at race
By McLaren Fan
Welcome!
By certom
first from Pakistan! welcome!
By umair_theheadliner
sorry i m weak in english so if u find any mistake do let me know.. i wont mind..
By texasmr2
Welcome Umair :) !
By darwin dali
Hi Umair,
I have some friends in NYC that are from Pakistan :)
Enjoy the chitchat on here.
By AKR
hello everyone, this is umair, from pakistan, i know most of u are from england, like kids i know everything, i read almost all but i rarely reply, i'd reply at race

Dobrodošli, Benvenuto, Welcome Umair. As you can see I am not from England but from Ferrariland so like you English not my first language. Have fun. :D
By umair_theheadliner
i thought u guys are very good at english, thanx for telling me, actually the reason to join this forum is to meet english people and learn a bit, i m not crazy for formula1 but i like it
By Jabberwocky
Welcome

Your English is better than my Pakistani so you are a better man than me
By AKR
i thought u guys are very good at english, thanx for telling me, actually the reason to join this forum is to meet english people and learn a bit, i m not crazy for formula1 but i like it

So does that mean you do not want to know me now because I am not English? *LOL*
By texasmr2
lol r u a gay or a female?? i m fed up of gays

AKR is a female but just disregard her comment. You can never know who is gay on a forum and their preference has nothing to do with this forum so be careful what you say, discrimination and racism is something we do not tolerate on this forum.

I'm not accusing you of anything but just letting you know from the start of what is expected of our member's. :wink:

Gregg
By umair_theheadliner
nice quick reply, i was about to edit my post but you had already replied. anyway sorry AKR, i just want to know more about some people but it can only happen if those people want me to know them, i'd not name those people but plz can you post your umpalumpa, age and place, i mean all of you

See our F1 related articles too!