FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By Denthúl
Oh, that'd be great. I have to wait for two years, though - I only turned 19 at the beginning of this month and I still don't have a driving license. Thanks for that, though :)

Obviously, like everyone here, I suspect, I'd love to own a Formula 1 car, and it is possible if I could earn the amount necessary to buy one (I've seen some go for about £100,000) but I doubt that would happen. And I could always enter EuroBOSS, provided I competed in some other motorsport series somewhere and get the relevant license for that. But meh, it probably won't happen, so I guess those Track Days things would be the closest I'll get.
By 7UpJordan
Either the Lotus Elise or the Formula Vee car I tested on Thursday. :)
By Denthúl
Formula Vee? Sounds interesting. What is that?
By Jabberwocky
My Evo V is the fastest road car I have driven, Formula ford is the fastest on track
By Sam-KK24
Forumula Vee is a single seater class, much like FF I believe, but could be mistaken..

I'll let 7UP continue :)
By welshie
Fastest I've driven is an NSX

Fastest Ive been in is a rear driven mini, which has a small block V8 in the front and runs 11s quarters!
By bud

Fastest Ive been in is a rear driven mini, which has a small block V8 in the front and runs 11s quarters!

V8 mini :lol: even a small block one wouldnt that be sitting on your lap? :lol: that would be fun to drive!!
By Stephen
The elevator car of the World Trade Center - man, that one was fast, way better than the elevator cars at the Empire State Building, the Toronto Needle, the Sears Tower in Chicago or the Eiffel Tower in Paris I'm telling you!

I did that one too in 2000! Best car I've been in is probably the Bugatti EB110 (car show sadly), best car i've driven, probably a Lotus Exige/Morgan Aero 8 GTN.
My dads friend had a black 328 GTS. no ride. got to sit in it though. Drove a Skyline, not sure what model. It was at work, so embarrassing, when I went to get in it to drive it out of the shop.......I got in the left side. :roll:
Other than that, a few Vettes and some old mustangs.
Drove a Skyline, not sure what model. It was at work, so embarrassing, when I went to get in it to drive it out of the shop.......I got in the left side. :roll:

:lol: yeah right hand drives are a killer eh!
i would say you drove an R32 GTR as they are the only Skylines allowed to be imported into Canada. which is what i had and only sold a couple months ago :cry:
By welshie

V8 mini :lol: even a small block one wouldnt that be sitting on your lap? :lol: that would be fun to drive!!

The front end was extented a little, but I still dont understand how they managed to fit it in!!
It's the scariest thing i've ever done, mainly because I was putting my life in the hands of someone else's driving! Fun though!!
Been driven in a DB5 (much cooler than 7's or 9's!), 456 and (very, very briefly) a.... VEYRON. :D

Also sat in a Enzo and a RR Phantom. I'd love to go in a McLaren F1.

See our F1 related articles too!