FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
Watching those Penskes reminds me of the old Marlboro McLarens, and I believe Penske have had that livery for many years.
Watching those Penskes reminds me of the old Marlboro McLarens, and I believe Penske have had that livery for many years.

I think McLaren and Penske shared some parts etc. by the 1970s too. It's completely off topic, but I think it would good to have Penske in Formula One again. They've a big tradition in US motorsports and have the infrastructure to set up a decent outfit.
I agree it would be great to have Penske back in F1 but since they have such close ties to Porsche and Porsche has no intention of entering F1 anytime soon I dont see it happening.
Oh oh Danica's out, watch out for the handbag! :P
If only i still had sky :(
Oh oh Danica's out, watch out for the handbag! :P

Another DNF/rubbish result! What a rubbish driver! She's got no chance in Formula One if she can't even get good results in the U.S. :yawn:
To be fair she got ran into by Marco Andretti. She'll be probably be wanting to save Michael or Mario a job by spanking him, mind you Marco might enjoy being spanked by Danica. :D:lol:
To be fair she got ran into by Marco Andretti. She'll be probably be wanting to save Michael or Mario a job by spanking him, mind you Marco might enjoy being spanked by Danica. :D:lol:

Marco is to full of himself to appreciate a good spanking much less by a 'spinner'! :D
It was a rather boring race (because I think Edmonton is a bland track), but Paul Tracy actually drove pretty well and finished 4th. I'm happy that Justin Wilson finished 3rd because he almost won at the mid Ohio sports car course, and Danica has further proved to us that she is not F1 material, and is a below than average racer.
I missed why she DNF'd but I agree, total rubbish.

How come you guys call her rubbish when you dont even know what happenned to her????

How come you guys call her rubbish when you dont even know what happenned to her????

Feminist alert! :hehe:

Well, Patrick has so many poor results, shunts and other DNFs that we just assume. We're correct nine times out of ten. :yes:

Well I sure knew what happened because I watched the race, even if you didnt know what happened she is so predictable you can guess her every move.

Feminist alert! :hehe:

:thumbup:

Preaching the truth brotha :clap: !

Well I sure knew what happened because I watched the race, even if you didnt know what happened she is so predictable you can guess her every move.

I dunno mate, I kind of find her predictable reactions kind of a turn on. :D

See our F1 related articles too!