FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
Weird race this, how did Dixon manage to end up spinning behind a safety car?? Sounds like something Coulthard would do!

It was weird, but Dixon was very apologetic and Briscoe kindly accepted the apology so that was good to see. Did you see Danica almost run over the Target/Ganassi crew? I was sad for Justin Wilson because he qualified 2nd, but had to retire because he had a problem with his car.
That was a crazy race! All the off's and crash's and I was yelling at the tv "it's not raining guy's what the hell is going on"?? :nono:
That was a crazy race! All the off's and crash's and I was yelling at the tv "it's not raining guy's what the hell is going on"?? :nono:

Those safety car periods weren't half long, even the ones from last year's Japanese GP at Fuji weren't as long as that!
At this rate the safety car will end up winning a race.
Anyone watching tonight's race from Nashville? Be interesting to see if that rain gets there before the race is done, but they've past halfway now so if it started to chuck it down right this second, the results would be official.
I've got it on Sky Sports now, but I'll need to turn over to Top Gear at 8pm.
Anybody needing a racing fix the IRL race's today and it's a roadcourse YAY!!

Ah, nice find mate, I think I'll watch that. :)
Atleast it will be an open wheel race and a roadcourse event and hey maybe we will get another 'cat fight' :hehe:! The race for me is on at 4pm central US so check your listing.
Atleast it will be an open wheel race and a roadcourse event and hey maybe we will get another 'cat fight' :hehe:! The race for me is on at 4pm central US so check your listing.

Yes please, and I hope this time it involved both of them stripping off and having a mud bath fight. :D

Coverage for me starts in 10 minutes on Sky Sports.

See our F1 related articles too!