FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Magus Perde
This is just a hi to you all and a quick note to say that I can hardly wait for the new season to start. A total Hamilton/McLaren fan I am expecting much from the combination in the 2008 season!
By texasmr2
Welcome.
By al4x
arr, another one! lol (mclren supporter that is)

welcome, tho, its a good place for heated debates!
By certom
Hola!
By McLaren Fan
This is just a hi to you all and a quick note to say that I can hardly wait for the new season to start. A total Hamilton/McLaren fan I am expecting much from the combination in the 2008 season!

Welcome! 8)
By Magus Perde
Thanks for the welcome ppl :)
By Denthúl
Welcome. I hope you enjoy it here - I've not been here too long, but I already feel comfortable and I'm enjoying the discussions with all the members here. :)
By 8-ball
i've been here a while and i love it! Another Mclaren fan eh? that means that the ferrari fans are outnumbered 2:1 by now
By darwin dali
i've been here a while and i love it! Another Mclaren fan eh? that means that the ferrari fans are outnumbered 2:1 by now

Yeah, you'll be needing those numbers when McLaren gets hosed again by Ferrari :twisted::mrgreen:
By racechick
Welcome :D Im a big Lewis fan too-and McLaren after lasr year. Lets hope Lewis pulls it off this year.
By AKR

Another McCheater fan. Okay. So your fantasy is Hamiton being champion in 2008 my reality is that Raikkonen wins again. :D

I am a big Ferrari TIFOSA but do not worry you will soon end up liking me and I will get a long with you just like all the other BIG McLaren supporters have. *LOL*

Dobrodošli / Benvenuto / Welcome to the forum.
By Jabberwocky
Welcome matey,

I was worried opening this thread because of it's title on a works machine lol
By Rob-F1
Us Ferrari fans have gotta stick together, were seriously starting to get out numbered.

Welcome non the less.
welcome mate, i m newer than u r.. i am always busy in welcoming new comers but i dont participate in the forum much, well untill massa is there in ferrari, their fans will decrease.. thats only what i think, i dont want massa to be excluded from ferrari :D
By AKR
Us Ferrari fans have gotta stick together, were seriously starting to get out numbered.

Welcome non the less.

Do not worry, with my presence here, I am like 10 supporters in one as I take on all these McLaren lambs easily. *LOL*

See our F1 related articles too!