FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
So anyway aren't you all just giddy for me that I get to experience an F40 upclose and personal :D ???
By f1ea
So anyway aren't you all just giddy for me that I get to experience an F40 upclose and personal :D ???

Oh... :bowdown:
And Happy Birthday by the way :)

I disagree, I wouldnt belittle the cars you listed off. Infact if it can be road registered i wouldnt really call the F40 a race car either.

I dont mean to belittle them... they are super cars. Just that the the F40 has the racing car feel 100% that some of the other (maybe even more capable cars) lack. Doesn't mean makers should stop making them, or that it is wrong... I cant afford them, so they better stick to making their cars to the ones who can afford them. Just that they wont look as ballsy as the F40.

Oh... :bowdown:
And Happy Birthday by the way :)

I disagree, I wouldnt belittle the cars you listed off. Infact if it can be road registered i wouldnt really call the F40 a race car either.

I dont mean to belittle them... they are super cars. Just that the the F40 has the racing car feel 100% that some of the other (maybe even more capable cars) lack. Doesn't mean makers should stop making them, or that it is wrong... I cant afford them, so they better stick to making their cars to the ones who can afford them. Just that they wont look as ballsy as the F40.

Of all the F40 owners I correspond with that is their exact feelings aswell nothing compares to the raw racecar feel of the F40 and alot of them own the other cars mentioned.

I spoke with the owner of said F40 about an hour ago and we will be 'testing' his F40 on saturday :thumbup: .
Although I have never driven an F40 or any other Ferrari for that matter I always liked the F40 over any other Ferrari. It's more a raw sports car than one of the new tricked out Ferrari's with more electronics that the average super computer. Part of the fun of driving a sports car is the feel of being in total control; not having every move you make analysed by a computer and some sort of electronic aid interfering with the driving experience!
My new career did not let me experience the experience from my last post but...Since I will be in Houston on Nov 20th for a concert it seems as if I will finally get that 'joy ride' :thumbup: ! I will make sure that I take plenty of pics aswell as video.

DROOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4870348626_18b067a328_z.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Barely over one week before this great experience and I'm getting very anxious yet I never had any doubt's that it would not happen. If I may add and finish with a message to everyone, do not be afraid to ask any of your friends/mates or their friends and mates for such things simply because they are car nuts aswell, just luckier than us at the moment, and will understand :wink: .
Arranged and hoping for blue sky's and also a ride in his other cars, 1993 512 TR , 1989 Mondial T Cabriolet :cloud9: !!
:cloud9:

1415_p6_l.jpg

1415_p3_l.jpg

The whole gallery can be found here just select the make/model,
http://www.ferrarifl.com/inventory.php?make=FERRARI

It kills me that my ride had to be postponed once again due to conflicting schedules :( but the owner and I talked the other day and I have a standing 'open invitation' anytime :thumbup: .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
[youtube]b1biJgq36T8&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

5349331479_dfb5a9457c_z.jpg

5351715469_0a85d1f06c_z.jpg

5352283062_c83d4681ef_z.jpg
Pass the kleenex :P
Pass the kleenex :P

:rofl:
Heck I'm just glad I recieved a new keyboard from Santa Claus or I would not be typing this :blush: !

See our F1 related articles too!