FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By darwin dali
Love is in the air, oh, la la, love is in the air...
By Marco
Love is in the air, oh, la la, love is in the air...

I never knew you cared. :roll:
By bud
he did nothing wrong in Monaco...... :roll: schamemaker fans think alike, that is on the rare occasion it happens! :P

Alonso aint dirty at all, whats he done brake tested a driver in practise? compare that to Mikes illustrious dirty career! enough said!
By michelle
michelle i think i love you :D

:lol: only saying what i believe :wink:
By schumi
Alonso aint dirty at all, whats he done brake tested a driver in practise? compare that to Mikes illustrious dirty career! enough said![/quote]

You're a Senna fan Shrub, why i think i recall a few moments in his career before he was killed by McLaren when one could be forgiving for saying some of his actions could seem a little unsportsman like. Now do us all a favour and stop talking out of your anus Shrub
By darwin dali
Killed by McLaren? Get your team names straight man!
By bud
Killed by McLaren? Get your team names straight man!

he is abit slow being a schumacher lambfan

and schumi you toned down your insults??? you wimp :shock: haha

This is a thread started by a Schamemaker fanatic about Alonso being banned....i was pointing out the irony and how pathetic it was.
Senna wasnt involved in this topic, regardless while he was a ruthless driver he never cheated like schumacher. and before you bring up Suzuka 1990 one would call that incident payback for the previous year where prost took him out. eye for an eye 8)
By michelle
Shrub, what do you hate so much about MS because although i'm a shu fan when i read your posts when your slating him they make me laugh :lol:
By schumi
Williams, Williams,Williams, Williams i was a bit sleepy. Toned my insults down? i was afraid you were gonna start crying Slug. I think you'll find Senna said before the race "if he gets into the corner first none of us are going around" he had time to think about his actions and still he did it, what does that say about his temperment? i'd say it speaks volumes. He was a great driver but just cause he's dead i'm not gonna pretend he's the best ever. As for bringing Senna into a thread that had nothing to do with him bite my ball bag, read back on you're own Schumacher/ Ferrari ramblings in threads about something completely different. Try to focus a bit more on the things you like about the sport instead of trying to blacken the name of the greatest driver of all time, the soon to be 8 times world champion Michael Schumacher :D
By bud
If you have seen the prerace driver meeting for Suzuka 1990 you will see why Senna was so upset :wink: Youtube is your friend have a look

before you go on about your hero like you always do which i might add is a touch on the sickening obsessive side he is just lucky Senna did die, i dont think he would of won those 2 championships while at benneton if he was still alive ;) thats for sure, cos if damon hill can only just be beaten well enough said!
By schumi
well your opinion on what he would have won is not important. so what you're saying is that it's okay to cheat if you're upset cause you're on the dirty side of the track?
By bud
My opinion is worth as much as anybodys you nazi ;) just as yours that Michael Schumacher is the next coming of Christ is worth something ;) haha
He was upset that every driver including Prost decided that if you have a issue in the last chicane then its ok to cut through it to take the track! instead of having to turn around into traffic to retake the chicane!
which is why he was DQ the year before after Prost turned in on him deliberately.
Karma is a bitch hey!
By certom
Nice but....anyone could sum up what Senna said??
and WHO IS THAT GRANNY??? have you seen her?
By certom
ok...no grannies....only an old man with long hair....my sight is going down.....do you remember the hand cream?? :mrgreen:

See our F1 related articles too!