FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Denthúl
Just thought I'd say hi to you all before I start posting around the place. I've been a bit of a fan for many a year now, though only recently have I actually followed a whole season. First GP I watched was Spa in '98 and I must say, after that, I was quite interested. :)

Anyways, yeah...hope to see you all around. :)
By Sam-KK24
Hey Mate, Welcome to the forums!!

You must have disappointed after Spa, and then Monza!
By Denthúl
Admittedly, yes, but I was somewhat hooked just because of the speed, the overtaking and, above all, the noise! But yeah, I did enjoy Spa and Monza more than the later races. I recently watched an old recording of the '98 Belgian GP and noticed something I didn't pay attention to last time (I wasn't that old - only just turned 19) - the team order telling Ralf not to overtake Damon. I quite like Ralf, and I think that he has always had potential that he has rarely been able to show.

Anyways, I ramble. Thank you for the warm welcome. I'm hoping I'll find it enjoyable here :)
By Jabberwocky
Welcome mate
By texasmr2
Welcome my friend and have a good time just keep an open mind. :wink:

Gregg
By Denthúl
Welcome my friend and have a good time just keep an open mind. :wink:

Gregg

Don't worry, good sir, I always do. :)

Thank you both for welcoming me.
By Denthúl
Thank you, Stephen - it is nice to be welcomed by an administrator. :)
By McLaren Fan
Welcome to the forum. I've read some of your posts already and you sound like a man of sense. It's great to have people like that on board.
By certom
yeah man, welcome on the board! enjoy your stay with us!
By Irv the Swerve
Welcome! :)

I thought you were a BMW fan (Avatar) but looking closely its Honda... :oops::shock::wink:
By 8-ball
Welcome to the forum. I've read some of your posts already and you sound like a man of sense. It's great to have people like that on board.

what are you saying MF? are there some people here without sense? Care to name names?
By McLaren Fan

what are you saying MF? are there some people here without sense? Care to name names?

Yes, with pleasure. AKR and Mr.Snuggles.
By 7UpJordan
Welcome! :)

I thought you were a BMW fan (Avatar) but looking closely its Honda... :oops::shock::wink:

You were the first to comment the new Honda looks like a BMW as well. :P;)

See our F1 related articles too!