FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By Sam-KK24
Hi Guys, just joined thanks to a Google search :)

Well, where do I start?

I'm Sam, I'm 15. I have been watching F1 for about 11 years now, and I am a huge Ferrari and Michael Schumacher fan! :D

I also race Karts, which I have been doing for 6 years now, and hope to move up the motorsport ladder soon!

Thanks,

Sam
By texasmr2
Welcome Sam.
By certom
heey welcome mate! new recruits in the Tifosi lines :D
By McLaren Fan
Another Ferrari lamb! What is this?! The forum's walls are being assailed! :D
By texasmr2

Tear down the wall, tear down the wall ! :lol:
By Sam-KK24
Hehe, Ferrari FTW!

Well to be honest, without Michael it makes GP weekends weird, not really knowing who to support, so I just support Ferrari now :)

Also, without the Vocals from Murray Walker it has made the last few years incredibly dull, James Allen should never have got the job IMO
By McLaren Fan
Also, without the Vocals from Murray Walker it has made the last few years incredibly dull, James Allen should never have got the job IMO

To be honest, as much as Murray Walker was entertaining, he did get really annoying. In the days before flash television graphics, you relied to an extent on commentators giving you information. Walker simply could not do this. I do agree entirely with you about James Allen. I cannot stand the man and he's totally useless. Martin Brundle is very good, however. I pity him having to sit beside Allen so often.
By Sam-KK24
Yeah, but Murray was so good, he was like 1 of us at home in front of the TV! How I'd love to see him come back again, like he did for Nurby last year :)
By texasmr2
Yeah, but Murray was so good, he was like 1 of us at home in front of the TV!

I think that's the best description I have ever read about Murray :wink: ! He just got SO EXCITED like us heck my mum yell's at me "What's going on is everything ok? while I'm watching a race. :oops::lol:
By darwin dali

Tear down the wall, tear down the wall ! :lol:

Tear down this wall! would be the correct quote, Gregg :P
By texasmr2
Well yah that will work also just tear down the damn wall!!!
By bud
Another Scottish Ferrari fan what the hell is going on in the motherland!? :P

but youre a Karter so thats cool! ill look past your Ferrari allegience :P welcome laddy!
By darwin dali
They know better... :lol:

See our F1 related articles too!