FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By Harrelson
i agree. reviewers are saying that the new nissan gtr is better than a porsche 911 esp when you consider its $50,000 cheaper! top gear even called it a baby veyron

search on edmunds
Mate, the Skyline is a Group A coupe racer based on a family car! they are fast stock ( when modded very fast) but please do not compare them to an F1 car :rolleyes:

one thing i hated when i had my GT-R was the stupid comments from stupid racer boy teenagers who knew nothing about cars... where was i again? oh yeah stupid boys with stupid comments

the Skyline R32,R33,R34GTR is fast but it is NOT the fastest car on the planet :hehe:

the new R35 GTR is a big cut above the previous series but even then its not in an F1's league :wink:
I think Skyline is as fast as Formula one cars, that's why i like it.

Grasshopper we have alot to teach you so listen more and speak less and I do NOT mean that in a bad way :wink: . You can and will learn alot about car's and racing on this forum, oh and thank you for joining us it's very nice too have you here :):wink: .

Gregg
yeah australia probably imports jap stuff more than anyone....its easier.

nissans are a common jap car here like hondas in the US.
180sx, s12 s13 s14a/b s15 silvias, r30 r31 r32 r33 r34 skylines etc esp in south aus, were all drift crazy

but for the record yes i love my jap cars and i drive a 1993 honda prelude Si
yeah australia probably imports jap stuff more than anyone....its easier.

nissans are a common jap car here like hondas in the US.
180sx, s12 s13 s14a/b s15 silvias, r30 r31 r32 r33 r34 skylines etc esp in south aus, were all drift crazy

but for the record yes i love my jap cars and i drive a 1993 honda prelude Si

CHE BESTIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A BEAST!!!! I love Jap cars and your one is nice. :thumbup::yes::D

See our F1 related articles too!