FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
I saw this on Australian roads just before. They don't sell them here and you need to get special import to get them over. This place http://www.jsa.net.au can virtually get you any Japanese sports car into Australia legally. Anyone who lives in Australia and likes Japanese sports cars will find it usefull. Anyways going back to what I saw before. It was the first I ever see with my own eyes. To me it was a special moment as I love the Nissan Skyline with a passion. The current model Skyline Coupe. LJEPA!!!!!!!!!!!BELLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant get the stupid picture uploaded! Oh well you know what it looks like.
By Jabberwocky
Nice motor, I drive an Evolution V and would totally agree that Jap Sports cars are the best
By AKR
An Evolution V, nice set of wheels, I like them cars too. I must admit that I have sinned though. I love Skylines with a passion but I don't have one. Used to have an R32 but now I have a 1999 Saab 9-3 Viggen Coupe. Oh well I love Saab as well but nothing is as exhilerating as high output Japanese sports car. Love Japanese cars, love Japan, love Aikido. By the way what do you think of the new Nissan GT-R? That car has got to be absoultly insane. I wish I could have one now :twisted::twisted::twisted:

And I've noticed I managed to successfully get the picture of the Skyline into my post. Nice. *LOL*
By certom
yeah the Supra is one of the best! Skyline is a bit too much like a tank, it's very very big car, but -damn- you could easly squeeze 600 CV from it!
By certom
move this thread to the "automotive gassing" please
By texasmr2
The new Skyline GTR is a monster I cannot wait to see one on the road. There is a white R34 GTR running around my area I have seen it once and there are quite a few Supra's around here also.
By bud
the new GTR no longer hails as a Skyline, its just the Nissan R35 GT-R now,

do the GTRs in the US have to be converted to LHD?
By texasmr2
the new GTR no longer hails as a Skyline, its just the Nissan R35 GT-R now,

do the GTRs in the US have to be converted to LHD?

Thank's for the clarification and no the GTR's here do not have to be converted but I assume some people do.
By certom
i think when you import RHD cars you don't have to fix them in any state, it would be very very expensive for most of the people, so it's just your problem ;)
By texasmr2
There are conversion kit's but imho it take's away from the true JDM experience.
By bud
i think when you import RHD cars you don't have to fix them in any state, it would be very very expensive for most of the people, so it's just your problem ;)

my problem? :lol: Australians are right hand drive aswell, so its so easy to import jap cars here :D
By certom
oops i wasn't referring to "you" as bud, sorry mate! it was a generic "you", like me, who would have to drive in the wrong side of the car if I imported one ;)
By bud
no its the "right" side of the car .... get it ... get it haha
By certom
:D i got it!

See our F1 related articles too!