FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By AKR
Bud, yeah I'm for real (not joking around) but I will admit that I have been getting a little carried away now. But you personally have insulted me and offended me a couple of times now with the name calling so maybe you should stop to. Remember I never called you any personal insults at all. Check all my posts and you'll see. I am too passionate about things, ie Ferrari and football and I can't help but get carried away but I guess not everyone is perfect. I hate McLaren and I can't help but express my feelings the way I do. Sorry that I am just speaking my heart. But I will tell you this. If McLaren were the winners no matter how much it hurt I would shutup. Maybe you should just accept Ferrari domance of this decade and that is it because it is fact. Maybe one day you'll have your day again. Slowly I'm improving on the getting carried away thing I guess. In last years Australian Tennis Open I managed to get kicked out of the venue for a day with several Croatian fans. This year when I went to the tennis I managed not to so I've improved. :?

Anyways I've not been able to add pictures to my post. Don't know why. Maybe Firefox doesn't let me do it. All i can do is add the avatar.
By texasmr2
Bud, yeah I'm for real (not joking around) but I will admit that I have been getting a little carried away now. But you personally have insulted me and offended me a couple of times now with the name calling so maybe you should stop to. Remember I never called you any personal insults at all. Check all my posts and you'll see. I am too passionate about things, ie Ferrari and football and I can't help but get carried away but I guess not everyone is perfect. I hate McLaren and I can't help but express my feelings the way I do. Sorry that I am just speaking my heart. But I will tell you this. If McLaren were the winners no matter how much it hurt I would shutup. Maybe you should just accept Ferrari domance of this decade and that is it because it is fact. Maybe one day you'll have your day again. Slowly I'm improving on the getting carried away thing I guess. In last years Australian Tennis Open I managed to get kicked out of the venue for a day with several Croatian fans. This year when I went to the tennis I managed not to so I've improved. :?

Anyways I've not been able to add pictures to my post. Don't know why. Maybe Firefox doesn't let me do it. All i can do is add the avatar.

AKR,
We are all very passionate here your not alone as you have found out. We all get carried away once in awhile but in the end we are all friend's right?

As far as adding pic's to your post do you have an image hosting site? If so just copy/paste the [IMG] link into the box and 'preview' your post first so you can see if it worked or not. Let us know if you need anymore assistance :wink: .

Gregg
By Martin
Racechick, have you decided on your banner design yet? Whats it to be? Your thread was hijacked onto other things, and the point got lost, so I hope that you come up with something.
By bud
yeah the thread went skewey Martin, back on topic

Mad Max Mosely has found weapons of mass destruction in the MP4 23
By al4x
yeah the thread went skewey Martin, back on topic

Mad Max Mosely has found weapons of mass destruction in the MP4 23

i heard they found bin laden in there too!
By 7UpJordan
Racechick, have you decided on your banner design yet? Whats it to be? Your thread was hijacked onto other things, and the point got lost, so I hope that you come up with something.

I was supposed to be chalking a few of the ideas posted up so far on photoshop for her, I've been bad and not done them yet... oops. :P
By bolow
Mad-max, the apple don't fall far from the tree just look whos your daddy :shock::shock: I doing one for Alonso.
By bolow
I personally don't believe the spanish time. Just watch when Lewis does his test time in OZ then we see the real time spain is so corrupt it's not funny. :D:D:D McLaren need to keep there own time
By al4x
you dont belive the timing?! lol :roll:
By racechick

I was supposed to be chalking a few of the ideas posted up so far on photoshop for her, I've been bad and not done them yet... oops. :P

Most threads get hijacked these days.Ive been away for a few days and cant believe some of the dross ive just trolled through!!!
Still thinking along the lines of my original thought,( its further back in this post -about page 2 or3 I think). Dont worry 7Up, Im in no rush but await your designs eagerly :D
By elmerfud_2
I think I have just the thing your looking for!
By texasmr2
I think I have just the thing your looking for!

That's pretty funny but alittle hardcore imo, maybe tame it down just alittle?
By elmerfud_2
P.s- racechick,
Do you ever see any crowds at Bahrain?
Bring back all the old european races and the V10's I reckon.
China, Malaysia, Middle east and tin can engines are not the way forward.
U.k hillclimbing is surpassing f1 for cool factor, have a look at William Toet videos on youtube.
That rules! Rock on baby!
By bud
elmerfud_2 are you a cold chisel fan :P
By texasmr2
elmerfud_2 are you a cold chisel fan :P

There could possibly be "Something about Mary"!!!

See our F1 related articles too!