FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For computing and gaming discussion (incl. batracer)
I've just set up a game just now if you're interested, probably better to arrange something though.

eu universe->copse->rf_stonemonkey (password is f1 )

I'll enter now, gimmie 5-10 mins.

Again I haven't played this game for months haha! I didn't take my PS3 to Uni with me this year. Man prepare to beat me badly.

Anyone else care to join in do so now...
Man prepare to beat me badly.

LOL

That was terrible, I've not played for a while either and it really showed.

I dno what happened... the last racing game I played was TOCA 2 touring cars on the PS1 out of boredom!

Weird. But i'm sure you'll practice up and win next time.

I hate those corner cut penalties :banghead:

LOL

I dno what happened... the last racing game I played was TOCA 2 touring cars on the PS1 out of boredom!

Some of them are pretty harsh but a big gripe i have about this game is that you can't use your own setups in online play.

Even towards the end of those races I was only just getting within 1 or 2 secs of your times so yep, more practice required.

LOL

Some of them are pretty harsh but a big gripe i have about this game is that you can't use your own setups in online play.

Even towards the end of those races I was only just getting within 1 or 2 secs of your times so yep, more practice required.

Same with me... although i've probably peaked from here. It is all downhill. However we did Melbourne - a track i'm not so good at - so maybe that is a sign.
what sucks for me is i have to play in the Euro world as the Aus/NZ one is always empty and thus there is massive lag for me in the Euro one. :banghead:

That is s***! How can we find some sort of compromise? This wee champ would be something to do!
ill be in lag or no lag :D the only compromise will be the time, though i am always up til 1 or 2 am most nights so that wont be too much of a problem.

Awesome well we'll need to arrange a suitable time which isn't too late for you and convenient for all. I notice we have 8 of us on PS3, so hopefully we can have an interesting game.

See our F1 related articles too!