FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By texasmr2
Another excellent wallpaper and you know what I'm gonna do? I'm going to have poster's made and frame them :D .
By McLaren Fan
Brilliant. (I like your avatar as well bud) :D
By texasmr2
Brilliant. (I like your avatar as well bud) :D

Yah that's probably the most appropriate avatar I have ever seen :lol:.
By McLaren Fan
I wonder can Bud make a wallpaper of it? :D
By texasmr2

LOL that's the last image I would want to see when I log on :shock: !
By McLaren Fan

True, but a blown image, perhaps with some Nazi/military/political regalia would be very funny. :lol:
By texasmr2

True, but a blown image, perhaps with some Nazi/military/political regalia would be very funny. :lol:

I dont know about that dude? Any reference to a Nazi agenda etc etc is very inappropriate no matter what your intention's were.
By McLaren Fan

I dont know about that dude? Any reference to a Nazi agenda etc etc is very inappropriate no matter what your intention's were.

What? You mean I can't say: a) Nazi on the forum; b) put a swastika on an image of Max Mosley without it being inappropriate? Attaching a mustache to his face implies the same thing so the word is dirty but the implication isn't? Typical of the liberal and politically correct world in which we live. We're supposed to have freedom of speech and expression but, on the other hand, we have to watch what we say.
By texasmr2
I'm not going to argue with you mate, do as you please.
By McLaren Fan
I'm not going to argue with you mate, do as you please.

I don't mean to ask out of turn, and feel free to refrain from answering, but does me mentioning Nazis offend you personally or are you worried it may offend others, or both?
By texasmr2
Edited for content
Last edited by texasmr2 on 06 Dec 07, 21:52, edited 1 time in total.
By McLaren Fan
I understand your views on the matter, however, I feel that mentioning Nazis or Hitler is not racist, although it could be used as such by some people. In that case it is well out of line, but I don't feel people should feel afraid from saying something about the Nazis and Hitler. There are very few people, particularly in Europe, whom the Nazis didn't affect. Indeed, my own city, family, even my own football club was directly and severely affected by the Nazis. I make no apology for what I said earlier and my views expressed in this post, but I do regret offending anybody and apologise for that.
By texasmr2
Very well put my friend and I appologize for going 'on a rant' so to speak. Racism or predujice of any sort just make's me feel really bad inside but I know we will never be without it but most importantly I know that was not the context of our conversation only what I had percieved it to be. I'm too blame for this whole debate and I appologize, I read too much into what was said, my bad :wink: .
By bud
My maternal grandfather killed alot of Nazis in WWII was a colonal in the black watch

so does that make my avatar alright? :P

See our F1 related articles too!