FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By texasmr2
Evil passed away today so I thought I would let everyone know and pay my respect's to him. I grewup idolizing him and following his career, my family would go as far to say "He is the reason for my death wish" :shock::lol: ! I was a motorcycle fan before car racing came along and I can remember running home crying after a big crash on my bicycle trying to imulate one of Evil's jump's. 8)

May God have mercy on your soul you pompous ego maniac, I miss you :cry: !

Gregg

Image[/img]
By texasmr2
Wow no replie's :shock: I must be old :lol: !
By certom
well, ehm... i have never heard anything about him! am I soo young?! ;)
By texasmr2

It may just be an american thing I dont know, no ill intent meant toward's being young but his last jump was in '81, were you even born yet? If not that's most likely one of the reason's you have no knowledge of him.

I just wanted to pay my condolence's while seeing who might know who he was. :wink:
By bud
yes i know who he was, he never jumped in Australia and said he wouldnt jump in a junkyard when talking about possible arena's here. He would have been alright jumping in the M.C.G.

RIP Evil!!!
By McLaren Fan
I know of him. I think he had been really ill for quite a while. At least his suffering is over now. A brave and entertaining man. RIP.
By certom

his last jump was in '81, were you even born yet?

well, i'm just a 19-yr-old boy! i wanted to write "marmocchio brufoloso" in english, but i don't know how to translate it, maybe DD can help me!!
By 8-ball
well i wasn't born in '81 and i only ever heard of him when kanye west did a paraody of him in one of his vidoes. but R.I.P anyway

See our F1 related articles too!