FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

From your dishwasher to F1 memorabilia, advertise here! For regulars only.
By texasmr2
Stormflex,
Dont get too frustrated buddy as F1 fan's are usually quite picky about the F1 gear or item's they buy. I think the issue with your item not selling fast is that it's a replica and not the real deal but then again it does not matter too alot of people, heck it's a cool jacket imho.

Here is a helpful hint that will get you the answer's your looking for. When you post a new topic toward's the bottom is a POLL option you should modify your post to include a POLL instead of just asking for a survey, the member's here LOVE poll's LOL.

Best of luck,
Gregg
By McLaren Fan
I have got something from here. I was pointed in the right direction to find a Formula One DVD from somebody, and hopefully I'll be getting a few more form texasmr2. So chalk up one.
By texasmr2
hopefully I'll be getting a few more from texasmr2.

As soon a texasmr2 get's off his lazy bum and start's earning some money he will be getting the vhs to dvd recorder then he will make copies for everyone. :D
By Selcouth_Feline
the member's here LOVE poll's LOL.

Gosh texas, don't start the whole poll saga again ;):D

Storm, yes many things have sold on this forum. However, much of the dealing goes on via PMs - and understandably so as it's not a wise idea to plaster personal details all over a public forum.

Welcome to the forum BTW....come and join in the madness on the main forums ;)
By Stephen
Perhaps you could build your own dedicated sales site and pay for visitors, alternatively you could shut the hell up and continue to piggy-back of someone elses site and the quality free traffic it provides. :roll:

Cheeky sod.
By Ron Dennis
I'll buy it my name is

Fred Bean
123, Nosuch place
St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Phone 727 456 4567
Cell: 727 666 1234

Social Security Number 897-56-7892
Blood group A pos
Mothers Maiden name Smith
Bank Of America - Account no. 1235457987943