FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By texasmr2
Magic mushrooms!

I like the way you think :wink: .
Last edited by texasmr2 on 08 Nov 07, 14:18, edited 1 time in total.
By onelapdown
An everlasting gobstopper, obviously.
By Carl Spackler
Pizza and beer. I live on pizza and beer. I might as well die on it.
By McLaren Fan

An Ulster fry is a dish of fried food that is popular throughout the province of Ulster in Ireland. Some, such as Jack Higgins, claim it as the emblematic dish of Northern Ireland.

A traditional Ulster fry consists of bacon, eggs, sausages (either pork or beef), the farl form of soda bread (the farl split in half crossways to expose the inner bread and then fried with the exposed side down), potato bread and tomatoes. [1] Other common components include mushrooms, wheaten bread or pancakes. All this is traditionally fried up in lard. Despite, or perhaps because of, the popular comic reference to the dish as a "heart-attack on a plate",[2] many people in Ulster have taken to grilling most of the ingredients, or use healthier alternatives to lard such as sunflower or vegetable oil.

The Ulster Fry is not considered solely a breakfast dish as it is often served for lunch and dinner in households and cafés around the province. Emigrants have also popularised the serving of an Ulster fry outside Ireland.
By darwin dali
shudders
By Ron Dennis
right now a couple of headache pills would be nice
By perch
Gotta go with the 1 1/2 inch thick steak (medium rare), garlic butter fried shrimp, sauted mushrooms and onions, and a FRESH baked potato right from the garden.

God I'm hungry......

See our F1 related articles too!