FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By Stephen
I was watching a programme about deathrow (not the most uplifting television :roll: ), and started to wonder what my final meal request would be. I guess I'd have to go for something like beef and ale pie, chips, onion rings and chocolate brownie sundae for pudd, i'd skip the coffee and lethal injection though...

So what would be yours?
By certom
omg strange post! anyway, i'd start with a plate of carbonara spaghetti (search for the recipe on the web, you will dribble just by reading it!), then a 500 gr. deep-red sirloin, with all the blood flavour...then an hot dog with ketchup, then i would end with a neapolitan cake, the pastiera...finishing with coffee and a strong neapolitan liquor, the limoncello (irv the swerve knows what i'm talking about! ;))...

oh yeas, during the meal i would drink a 11% or more bier!
By darwin dali
Sashimi and sushi plate as an appetizer with cold sake.
Chateaubriand with mashed potatoes and Brussels sprouts - alternatively a fondue chinoise would do as well. A Château Lafite-Rothschild goes well with both choices.
A piece of Panettone, a slice of Dresdner Christ Stollen, and a small lemon tart with a Mocha Valencia from Starbucks as dessert.
And to help digest this monster meal: a couple of shots of Fernet Branca (certom knows what I'm talking about).

Hungry now - I'm off for lunch! :D
By Ron Dennis
Something Indian or a steak & shrimp BBQ I cooked myself
By Stephen
And to help digest this monster meal: a couple of shots of Fernet Branca (certom knows what I'm talking about).

Is there a love triangle going on between you, Certom and Irv the Swerve - I feel left out! :(
By darwin dali
Oh dear!
You'll always be my number one, sweetie. But as I told you, I'm a polyamorous slut, so forgive my little indiscretions now and then :oops: XOXO! :)
By madbrad
I'd have something healthy like spinach or something. Wouldn't want to gain weight and be at risk for heart disease!
By Woodchip
I'd go for a nice strong curry. If I'm gonna be in the electric chair and lose control of my bowels I want it to be worthwhile!!
By bud
Seafood platter! and a bottle of chivas regal
By texasmr2
A couple of slab's of 'baby back rib's' and a BIG bottle of Vodka!!
By certom
Oh dear!
You'll always be my number one, sweetie. But as I told you, I'm a polyamorous slut, so forgive my little indiscretions now and then :oops: XOXO! :)

i can't make love with my big brother, you know, it's against the common ethical....but, after the last meal, we could do something else before passing to better life.... :twisted:
By welshie
A very large roast dinner, but with swan instead of chicken. And a magnum of 1962 krug champagne!
By Irv the Swerve
the limoncello (irv the swerve knows what i'm talking about! ;))...

I sure do! :wink:8)

Hmm, Some BBQ ribs, a nice Domino's Pizza (Pepperroni, Ham and Mushrooms) and a Strawberry Chessecake. :D
By darwin dali
a nice Domino's Pizza

That's a contradiction in term! :P
By AngelesoinsectoS
Magic mushrooms!

See our F1 related articles too!