FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By texasmr2
I hope my garage see's one someday.
By perch
I could not even imagine having one in mine. I would sleep beside it every night.
By texasmr2
I know what you mean as I alway's said to me friend's growing up "I will own a Ferrari one day even if I have to sleep in it"!
By certom
I absolutely LOVE Lamborghinis. The Countach is the car that got my interest in the supercar arena. I was fortunate enough to talk to a Diablo owner here in Winnipeg a couple of months back. He let me look the car over and I was like a little kid in a toy store. They have amazing lines (all the models) and the detail put into the designs is amazing.

what about the Miura? my 2nd favourite car!
By perch
I have never been able to examine one in person. Pictures do nothing for seeing the little details. There is no depth in the curves to appreciate. That being said, I like them as well. I think the Diablo is the most amazing design of the Lambo's, followed by the Countach and the Jalpa as well as the Murcielago. The roadster is amazing.
By Mikep99
I just watch the latest episode of Top Gear 10 x 3 & they had the Reventon on it.
They did not drive it but it does look awesome. $800,000 pounds & only 20 built.

See our F1 related articles too!