Just as it says...
By Woodchip
I'm a company director.
Any jobs going for a Test Analyst? Will work for £££
By saz17
youve all got glamorous jobs!!!
By texasmr2
youve all got glamorous jobs!!!

Not at this moment but that could change very soon after my interview with http://www.driversource.com/.
Well it will be glamorous to me atleast :wink: .
By saz17
looks excellent, good luck with the interview!!!! fingers crossed for you!
By texasmr2
Thank's I'm looking forward to it. The only issue I may have with it, wont know until after this weekend, is it will not pay anything remotely close to the $6K/month takehome I will make at another job I'm waiting to interview for, that's Ferrari money!! :D

I have a huge decision to make very soon, getting to work on and be around Ferrari's everyday, or being out of town for month's at a time but having a Ferrari of my own to drive when I come home?
By saz17
hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm what a decision to have to make though!!

i suppose it depends on whether you have family, if not the prospect of a ferrari at you beck and call would sway it for me!!
By texasmr2
No kid's and no wife and I would get to travel which I love too do. You know how thing's can fall apart though so I may not get either one of them atleast I have insider contact's with the big money job.

SORRY SORRY SORRY to highjack your thread Woodchip we are now back on topic, my bad :oops: !
By perch
Nope, do nothing if you can.
great thread BTW.
By 737flier
Test Analyst. Sit in a office trying to break software all day, then say what I done to break it. Then some other mug gets to fix it, or call me a twerp for trying that combination in the first place.

OMG, you are my nemesis then. As, apart from the obvious, I write software in C PHP VB.net and a few other languages...
By Woodchip
Test Analyst. Sit in a office trying to break software all day, then say what I done to break it. Then some other mug gets to fix it, or call me a twerp for trying that combination in the first place.

OMG, you are my nemesis then. As, apart from the obvious, I write software in C PHP VB.net and a few other languages...
Aah, hello mug on the other end of the tracking software.

See our F1 related articles too!