FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By ArtHowe
Why would anyone want to discuss that?
By madbrad
You see, this is exactly what I was talking about! Who makes something like this his first post on a forum? I would instaban anyone that does this.
By Bama RedNeck
You are simply jealous of the NASCAR class.

Jacque Villeneuve should in no way be cutting his teeth at Talladega SuperSpeedway.
By madbrad
Just this guys username shows he's a troll.
BTW I never said anything about NASCAR. You don't even know what I'm talking about anyway.
By 7UpJordan
If NASCAR is the Premier Motorsport in the world, that must mean the best Football (Soccer) League in the World is the Unibond League.

:mrgreen:
By McLaren Fan
American motorsport is rubbish. All too vulgar. For Americans it has to be in-your-face before they watch it. Formula One is too complicated with technology, strategy and other outside influences for the Americans to give it too much attention.
Last edited by McLaren Fan on 06 Oct 07, 14:04, edited 1 time in total.
By cap-dude
He just trying to come and start a stupid argument for the sack of arguing
Just ignore him, i mean look at his name, no redneck would clearly name themselves that, unless they are stupid enough to mock themselves without knowing it
By certom
American motorsport is rubbish. Al too vulgar. For Americans it has to be in-your-face before they watch it. Formula One is too complicated with technology, strategy and other outside influences of the Americans to give it too much attention.

oh no i can't have your same ideas, I CAN'T! :P
By Stephen
NASCAR is the premier motorsport in the WORLD! F1 is a training ground for the NASCAR BUSCH Series.

Discuss! :twisted:

You won't be saying that when Ralf Schumacher joins up with you guys! :lol:
By stonemonkey
He gonna be Montoyas new teammate?
By darwin dali
Nastycar - brrrh - one shudders just from thinking of redneck central's Budlight display of macho white maleness with the occasional boob flashing by the equally retarded female sycophants.
By cap-dude
I don't get the drivers in Nascar, they go on about how, oh no the 1997 world champion won't be able to survive a race in nascar.
What, Jacque would kick all your asses in an car. Hes the Son Gilles and beat Schumacer the the WDC, how the hell is a driving a bowl going to be dangerous.
They make it sound like theres somthing hard to driving in one big circle all day.
By welshie
Nastycar - brrrh - one shudders just from thinking of redneck central's Budlight display of macho white maleness with the occasional boob flashing by the equally retarded female sycophants.

The boob flashing is the only good part, DON'T MOCK BOOB FLASHING there sould be some of it in F1 . . . from the grid girls me thinks . . . and maybe bernies fit daughter :D

See our F1 related articles too!