FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By saz17
Hi everyone

im new on here (obviously) lol

Will go and have a butchers at what goes off

nice to be here

Saz
By saz17
Bloody hell didnt see the introductions pages, sorry guys!! :(
By texasmr2
Welcome saz17 glad you could join us and no biggy I just moved it for you.

Gregg
By McLaren Fan
Welcome!
By saz17
I have to admit im a little new to F1, Im some what of a petrol head but until now have never showed an ineterst in F1, that was until i went to Goodwood Festival of Speed and saw some very nice cars in the flesh and the to the BGP this year where the atmosphere was more than addictive!!

I'm getting to be very interested, thick and fast and thought i might learn a little more about it!!
By texasmr2
That's ok but let me give you a list of the name's of those not to listen too. Just follow me, bleed Ferrari Red and you will be just fine. :lol::mrgreen: Joking, joking I'm just messing around everyone.

I'm going to try to attend the Goodwood Festival next year it has alway's been a dream of mine.

Gregg
By saz17
It was a phenominal experience got to meet the late Colin McRae and Nigel Mansell amongst others.

Ill be honest I have no preferd team, I back Lewis as its great to see a new British sportsman excell himself but I would love to see Vettel do well. I was upset at what happened in Japan as it would have been nice to see a driver not too much in the limelight take a stand on the podium, plus I had my photo with him so he got my backing from then on I guess lol.
By texasmr2
It would be great if you could post your pic's for everyone to enjoy :wink: ? Just post them in the "F1 & Motorsport Media" section.

Gregg
By Selcouth_Feline
Hi, welcome! I went to the Goodwood FOS a few years back and it was awesome!!
By saz17
Sure is, would have gone this year but its such a long drive.

Thanks for the welcome guys, I hope my ignornace and lack of knowledge about F1 doesent get too much on your nerves but im finding out a lot reading all the threads!

See our F1 related articles too!