FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Just as it says...
By F1 is B' Rhapsody Mother
i'm sorry for my son's erratic posting on this forum, i've not been giving him his Ritalin lately & thats why he's gone all mental.

he's excatley a kind sweet boy who ALWAYS hugs me before going to bed he has no friends as he's a loser & his aggrestion makes him unwanted.

Phil.T.Ho's Mother'F1 is Bohemian Rhapsody'
By Stephen
'F1 is Bohemian Rhapsody' can you stop impersonating other peoples mothers? IPs never lie!
By Lewis Hamilton - COME ON!
'F1 is Bohemian Rhapsody' can you stop impersonating other peoples mothers? IPs never lie!

oh come on, lighten up, it was only a bit of a joke, as i 7upjordan on MSN, he was laughing

geez,
By Stephen

oh come on, lighten up, it was only a bit of a joke, as i 7upjordan on MSN, he was laughing

geez,

I'm sure your post was made with the best of intentions, however, others may not see it that way. :)

geez,

I'm sure your post was made with the best of intentions, however, others may not see it that way. :)

lol next time i'll wwait for april fools then...more easy :D
By Stephen

geez,

Or just until the forum returns to its normal crazed state. :)

geez,

Or just until the forum returns to its normal crazed state. :)

& WHEN is that? LOL
By texasmr2
I found this amusing in a positive way as I think [F1 is Bohemian Rhapsody] was saying " thing's got alittle out of hand" and he is trying to keep "peace among the rank's" so to speak.
I found this amusing in a positive way as I think [F1 is Bohemian Rhapsody] was saying " thing's got alittle out of hand" and he is trying to keep "peace among the rank's" so to speak.

heh, well it wasnt me that came up with the idea...it was all thx to the TCM forum, & some "idiot" posing as my mother, i hated it @ 1st, but then i liked it :D
By ArtHowe
In fact you liked it so much, you decided to dedicate your life to being an idiot.
By texasmr2
In fact you liked it so much, you decided to dedicate your life to being an idiot.

Who pissed in your Wheatie's this morning ArtHowe :?:

See our F1 related articles too!