FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Celebrate over sixty years of F1 - your memories, experiences and opinions.

Who was the best Spanish driver ever?

Pedro De La Rosa
42%
Adrian Campos
5%
Marc Gene
16%
Antonio Creus
No votes
0%
Luis Perez Sala
No votes
0%
Emilio De Villota
5%
Chico Godia
5%
Fon De Portago
16%
Juan Jover
5%
Alex Soler Roig
5%
i boycott the vote because no fernando!!!

fernando alonso is the only driver i support in the whle world... he has been driving racing cars when he was only 3..
By darwin dali
i boycott the vote because no fernando!!!

fernando alonso is the only driver i support in the whle world... he has been driving racing cars when he was only 3..

Fernando who? :mrgreen::mrgreen:
By mr_burns
If Alonso didnt excist, Formula 1 would be nothing in Spain. Plus hes a 2 time world champion and extremely gifted... so it has to be Fernando.

I think it's not exactly true. Before Alonso arrives, in Spain there were people who watches F1. But when Fernando started to win supporters who did'nt like very much F1 appeared because it was the novelty.

And about the discussion, I think it's clear that Fernando is the best Spanish driver.
By Lem
If Alonso didnt excist, Formula 1 would be nothing in Spain. Plus hes a 2 time world champion and extremely gifted... so it has to be Fernando.

I think it's not exactly true. Before Alonso arrives, in Spain there were people who watches F1. But when Fernando started to win supporters who did'nt like very much F1 appeared because it was the novelty.

And about the discussion, I think it's clear that Fernando is the best Spanish driver.

Juan Jover surely?

See our F1 related articles too!