FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By CC
I just typed in 'Alonso is a tosser' in the search bar to see what came up & it led me to this site, so i thought i would come here to say what i think and to have a go at Alonso, but after reading the forum im glad to see that ,most people are already having a go at him. I think Alonso should've been given the boot straight after he held up Hamilton in that last qualifying stunt.
By ArtHowe
Welcome to the forum CC. As you have probably already gathered, there is a lunatic fringe of Spaniards, peppered with the occasional Italian, who insist that Alonso is the next best thing to the Virgin Mary. Nevertheless, rational people are always very welcome.
By Selcouth_Feline
Hello, welcome to the forum. What a great way to find the forum, lol :)
By Stephen
A big welcome from me too! :D

Worrying that this site ranks for that search term, more worrying that I only rank tenth for 'alonso is a tosser'...the weight of evidence is growing! ;)
By perch
I dont get it....what did Alonso do?

:roll::roll:
welcome
By Cillit Bang
Welcome to the site! :)
By ferraribird
Hi CC, welcome and have fun! Ferrari bashing is also in vogue at the moment too. Can't think why
By AngelesoinsectoS
LMAO, it´s friggin funny...
What in the heck holds the world´s finger from pushing the red button & nuke those good ole Spaniards?
By onelapdown
LMAO, it´s friggin funny...
What in the heck holds the world´s finger from pushing the red button & nuke those good ole Spaniards?

Perhaps that there's bigger fish to fry?
By certom
Welcome to the forum CC. As you have probably already gathered, there is a lunatic fringe of Spaniards, peppered with the occasional Italian, who insist that Alonso is the next best thing to the Virgin Mary.

if you can find another italian (apart from me):roll:...yeah rational people are always welcome..:roll:
Last edited by certom on 08 Nov 07, 13:04, edited 1 time in total.
By certom
anyway...welcome CC!
By certom
Welcome to the forum CC. As you have probably already gathered, there is a lunatic fringe of Spaniards, peppered with the occasional Italian, who insist that Alonso is the next best thing to the Virgin Mary.

if you can find any italian who said that...yeah rational people are always welcome..

See our F1 related articles too!