FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By vegas
What a way for a rally champion to go.
By darksroker
After Richard Burns two years ago, it would be a very bad news for the world of rally...
By perch
WTF?!?
This is terrible.
He is the reason I started watching the WRC.
By 7UpJordan
Horrible news, it's a sad irony that when George Best died Richard Burns went with him, and now Ian Porterfield's gone McRae's gone with him as well. I will never play Colin McRae Rally again. :(
By Cillit Bang
Horrible news, it's a sad irony that when George Best died Richard Burns went with him, and now Ian Porterfield's gone McRae's gone with him as well. I will never play Colin McRae Rally again. :(

I'm sure there's a new Colin McRae rally out next week. I'm wondering whether they'll take it off the market or possibly rename it. It doesn't seem right to have a game out in his name when he's recently died.

R.I.P.
By Irv the Swerve

I'm sure there's a new Colin McRae rally out next week. I'm wondering whether they'll take it off the market or possibly rename it. It doesn't seem right to have a game out in his name when he's recently died.

R.I.P.

They could put it out as a tribute and stop it there.

The same for me perch... :cry:
By 7UpJordan
They could probably put a Tribute to him in it.
By Susanna
Oh God. Not another one. The whole of Finland's rallying community comes out to pay tribute to Colin McRae and the Toivonens send all our sympathy to the family
By 130R
I'm sure there's a new Colin McRae rally out next week. I'm wondering whether they'll take it off the market or possibly rename it. It doesn't seem right to have a game out in his name when he's recently died..

Seems like the 'perfect' time to release it to me...
By McLaren Fan
Heard this morning and then saw it confirmed when watching the Formula One. Very shocking and sad news. He was a great driver, very exciting to watch. If he'd played things more safely he could have won many more titles and rallies, however, his attacking style was great to watch and was the reason he was so popular.
By Susanna
They should release it now as tribute to a great rally driver
By bud
RIP Collin The Brave

See our F1 related articles too!