FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By dean1972
Over the years I have created an excel database for Formula 1 and just by entering details in on this it updates various aspects of the F1 season. It has taken a long time to perfect, but its running great, and can't do without it. Not much good at the moment though due to lockdown restrictions, but if there is anyone here that would like a copy of this file then please feel free to message me. I can't seem to upload here as it states its the wrong file extension so I would have to send this via email to you. I have also created blank tabs at the bottom of the spread sheet to take us up to and including 2023 but even after this you can copy and paste from previous tabs to continue further. Its a great little spreadsheet to which I am sure you will just love once you have seen it for yourself. I have checked it for viruses and no such threats were found at this end, but I would suggest that you scan at your end once you have downloaded it in case it has picked anything up through transit. Its a great tool to coincide whilst watching the races.
By darwin dali
Sounds interesting. Can you zip it and that might let you upload it?
Also, maybe take a couple screenshots and post those so we know what it does?
By dean1972
Hi there.

Basically when you enter race wins etc it updates the flow chart automatically along with the constructors. There's all sorts on there and a jpeg will not do any justice. I have just tried to place a zip file on here but it now states that the file is too large. The excel file is self explanatory and just by messing around with it you will see how useful this will be. I can't live without it now and is a useful tool when going back to previous years and have all the information in one place. It even has a total for pit stops as well which also updates itself assuming the entries made are correct. I It looks like the only way I will be able to share this with people if they want it will be by email. So as a start if anyone is interested in this then please email me at [email protected] and in the subject line please write F1 FORUM F1 WIN CHART so I know who I am speaking to and know where it has come from and then I will send straight away to all that want it. Even if you find it is not what you thought it was, you have not lost ought by just looking.

See our F1 related articles too!