FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By Selcouth_Feline
TVR Cerbera Speed 12...

Saw one rumble by me slowly a couple of years ago and I had to have a quiet moment to myself...

+1
Cerbera's are bonkers but sooo cool! I really want a (standard) one but I don't think I have the driving skill to be able to drive one safely.
By certom
am I the only one who dislikes the TVRs?
By texasmr2
I thought everyone would enjoy this 'money is no object' car. He is a regular on a Ferrari forum I'm a member of and he's a very nice gentleman. Pininfarina was looking for a financial backer for their Ferrari P 3/4 resurrection project and Jim stepped up to the plate, $4m :shock: ! Ferrari liked the car so much that they badged it with the Ferrari name and a S/N :D , enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HydIDHrs ... re=related

PS,
Wait till you see what he's hiding on his lift in the garage!!!
By vegas
Yeah and wait till you see his 19 year old wife :D
By certom
"if you don't drive it, it really doesnt exist" well said man!

anyway is this man from the USA?? he speaks like a briton, i could understand almost anything! then, his wife said something...:P i understood they're from USA ;)
By darwin dali
Did you see the NY license plate? Hm, I'm in NY. Maybe it's me in that video clip?
By certom
yeah, i knew it was american, and that he would have driven his baby in the big apple streets, but maybe he has british origins...
By bud
yeah, i knew it was american, and that he would have driven his baby in the big apple streets, but maybe he has british origins...

you calling him a pilgrim? :lol:
By texasmr2
Here is another $ no object car I would "BLEED TO OWN"!!

By darwin dali
I have a bunch of leeches in my dungeon - come on over!
By Mikep99
I have a bunch of leeches in my dungeon - come on over!

So your saying if we come over and get leeched its mine.

Whats the address :?:

But I want mine in red

By darwin dali
666 Dungeon Drive
Gotham, NY 696969
By texasmr2
I'll settle for a ride in the Lambo :mrgreen: .
By bud
hey tex just a question, you want to buy an old Ferrari but have you considered the running costs if things need replacing?
just because my dad was talking about my uncles friend who bought a lambo and had to get a new clutch which was a just worth 37grand, and i thought my $1700 clutch in my car was dear hehe

maybe you could buy this Ferrari

sure it wont cost much to run ;)
By certom

you calling him a pilgrim? :lol:

eheh i'm not mate, just kidding :D

See our F1 related articles too!