FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By overboost
By overboost
By overboost
By overboost
Yes you should have. A very boring finale.
By overboost
Leclerc still under investigation.

By gdh
If this decade of F1 events has shown me anything it is that no matter how much $ Ferrari throws at the team it can not overcome its ineptitude. Move the team to England as close as possible to Mercedes and/or Red Bull so that they can learn from the best. Ferrari has become the team where great/excellent drivers go to tank their careers. Hopefully LH stays with Merc and pushes towards #7, 8 or more driver’s championships. I’m hoping that Ferrari didn’t resort to cheating since the break and that Max etc was wrong over how F delivered the impressive power gains. I’m eagerly awaiting the stewards report.

Only 3.5 months now until the the first race of the next decade.
By John Doe
It was an interesting final race anyway, showing the Ferrari's misery clearly. Worse they will be remembered by cheats this season.
Vettel cannot resist to Bottas who started 20th.
If stewards didn't disable DRS highly possible Bottas also would beat Leclerc to the podium.

Maybe next season Mercedes should always start from the last row in grid so we could see some competition.
By overboost
Would like to see competition at Merc. Put Leclerc or Verstappen in the Merc and watch Hamilton scrambling to keep up. Having a weak #2 at Merc just adds to the boredom of the Mercedes hybrid lift and coast era.

See our F1 related articles too!